selling all coral/fish/anemone NICE STUFF

drex

sorry people if i missed, i have been working 18 hr days out of town barely getting a chance to pm, ill go down the list throughout the day and pm back. thanks

abbysmom

How much for the Blue tang and mandarin dragonette? I will use my own fedex account number for the shipping charges.

abbysmom

Maybe the Naso tang as well depending on prices. I have a 180 i'm trying to stock. Do they get along together with them having similiar shapes?

drex

i believe all pm's have been responded to, the anemone,large green brain,and anthias are sold.

X

xmenx2dad

Originally Posted by tazdvl
http:///forum/post/2765859
Just wondering what you have left????????

I have been dealing with drex, this is a lst of the corals he has left. most my corals are large and could be fragged several times, especially my candycane coral its like 19-20 polyps , 3-4 inch chili coral, super nice 5 inch crocea clam"purple and blue", massive goniopora that expands out about 6-7 inches during the day thats super bright green, cabbage coral, large red lobo brain, small green open brain, small bright orange monti cap, large zoanthids on a rock, probably 150-200 polyps mixed of 3 different colors,rock is FULL. pm for prices

X

xmenx2dad

No fish left, just corals. these are the corals that are left: candycane coral its like 19-20 polyps , 3-4 inch chili coral, super nice 5 inch crocea clam"purple and blue", massive goniopora that expands out about 6-7 inches during the day thats super bright green, cabbage coral, large red lobo brain, small green open brain, small bright orange monti cap, large zoanthids on a rock, probably 150-200 polyps mixed of 3 different colors,rock is FULL. Corals are located in MN Send pm for prices or email me at xmenx2dad@yahoo.com