Selling all Corals in S. Fla part 1

balistikb

Hello everyone, I am unable to care for the tank the way that I have in the past so I am looking to sell all my coral.
All coral have been growing endlessly in my tank for about two years now.
At this time I am doing local pick up only...
Thank you for looking.
There are multiple parts to this post since there is a limit on how many pictures can be attached.
Pic 1 = Monti Colony. this is a bright orange monti colony that measures 12" wide and 10" up and down. It is hard to see because I dropped it cleaning the tank.
This actually started as a 2" peice about 1.5 years ago.
I am asking $150
Pic 2 =Neon Green mushroom leather, this is a bright neon green tip mushroom leather, it measures 5" wide and 4" high.
I am asking $70
Pic 3 = Acro (Miami Orchid) this is the most colorful peice in my tank and it is a shame it doesn't show in the picture. It is about 3-4" and is a neon green, purple, and lavendar color.
I am asking $70
Pic 4 = Monti Cap, this is Bright Orange and will have to be broken off the rock. It measures about 5" wide and 6-7" in length.
I am asking $60
Pic 5 = Yellow buttom polyps, there are about 50 or more on this rock, it measures about 4-5"
I am asking $30

balistikb

Pic 1 = Scolymia, dark red/neon red/neon green color. It measures about 5-7" round when full opened.
I am asking $65
Pic 2 = Hammer coral, it is about 5-7", it has neon green tips and is very well defined.
I am asking $70
Pic 3 = Acro
I am asking $50
Pic 4 = Acro green with faint purple tips it's about 4" high and 4" out
I am asking $45
Pic 5 = Maze brain, the piece is a bright neon green and is actually plating. This is also on a rock. It measures about 5" all the way around.
I am asking $45

balistikb

Pic 1 = Fiji mushroom leather, this is a nice bright yellow and measures 6-7" high and 5-6" wide on top
I am asking $70
Pic 2 = Neon green mushrooms 15-20 shrooms on a rock
I am asking $30
Pic 3 = Candycane Coral, 14 heads light neon green outer rim with bright neon green center. 4-6"
I am asking $50
Pic 4 = Cynarina, true pink/ruby red in color and has a diameter of about 5" when opened.
I am asking $65
Pic 5 = Neon green color with purple tips. It is about 2-3" round on a live rock.
It has has 3 heads.
I am asking $30

balistikb

Pic 1 = Power White Toadstool Mushroom Leather, it's about 3" high and 2" wide on top.
I am asking $30
Pic 2 = Clam
7-8" long and 4-5" high
I am asking $80
Pic 3 = Ricordea rock Lrg, this Riicordea rock has 20 or more shrooms on it. It has many different colors as well as rare mixed colors from I guess each other. I really nice bouquet of Ricordea.
I am asking $200
Pic 4 = Scolymia, Neon Red, Neon Green and Ruby red color, it measure about 5-7" round when fully opened.
I am asking $65
Pic 5 = Neon green star polyps, this is about 5" or so round
I am asking $45

balistikb

Pic 1 = Neon green Torch coral, 1 head
I am asking $20
Pic 2 = Another Orange Monti colony, it's about 4"high and 4" wide.
I am asking $40
Pic 3 = Frogspawn, neon green with purple tips, 3 heads
I am asking $30
Pic 4 = Orange Monti frag 3-4"
I am asking $25
Pic 5 = Same monti cap colony listed earlier just a different angle.

S

sudc

I'll take the ricordia rock tomorrow for $150 cash if you will drop to that.

balistikb

Sorry but that is a large rock with more than 20 shrooms on it.
It has many mushrooms that are a mixture of colors. I would assume it was because there are so many colors on one rock.
In any case you wont be disappointed.
The price is $200

S

sudc

Originally Posted by balistikb
Sorry but that is a large rock with more than 20 shrooms on it.
It has many mushrooms that are a mixture of colors. I would assume it was because there are so many colors on one rock.
In any case you wont be disappointed.
The price is $200
No problem. How big is the rock appox.? Can we meet up somewhere so I can come by and take a look at it?

balistikb

The rock is a lrg rock. It is hard to tell because it is at the base of all my other rocks.
If you are interested in you I would prefer you come to my house.
Give me your email and I will send you my contact information.

S

sudc

Hey, i sent you a PM on your account on the other big fish site with my contact info(i assume its the same balistikb). Don't like listing my email with all the spambots around. I already get about 50 spams a day!

shrimpi

email me at floridamedgirl@yahoo.com
Im interested in your torch corals and your frogspawn.
What kind of lighting do you have and what is your tank placment. Just wondering what conditons they are used to. Im in port st lucie, Ill just drive to you. Thx