Selling all Corals in S. Fla part 1

ifirefight

Originally Posted by balistikb
Bumparoonie
Hello. Im in Boynton. I am interested in the Large Monti Colony. 150 is a bit steep. I have an F-250 so it would be like20-30 buck in gas to pick it up. Can you do better with the price? I might be interested in more if you will make a "package deal"??

balistikb

Sorry but this is a large monti colony and a very nice color. I know that no stores will sell this for this cheep.
As far as giving you a package deal, let me know what you are interested in and I will see what I can do. They are priced fair considering the prices of a LFS.

brewski4u1

so what do you still have left? or better yet list what you have sold please i'll be calling you later tonight cant be on the phone at work! lol but i can be online messin around all day!

balistikb

So far anything that is sold is listed as sold on this forum.
I do have two people coming to day so I will update the list then.
Did we make plans to meet?
Sorry I got so many calls I don't rememeber anymore.

brewski4u1

hey man thanks! its Ryan i just talked to you a little bit ago! just wondering b/c i have never done this befor what should i bring for the transport of there guys! i mean are the on huge rock or not so big rocks ? thanks just tryingn to figure out how to get them from there to here
-ryan

victoria

In the case you still have inventory tomorrow late afternoon, I'd like to come by, I'm in Lauderdale..I don't know how to private message on this site and would rather not use email address, any ideas?

ifirefight

Originally Posted by balistikb
Sorry but this is a large monti colony and a very nice color. I know that no stores will sell this for this cheep.
As far as giving you a package deal, let me know what you are interested in and I will see what I can do. They are priced fair considering the prices of a LFS.
Large monti...scolymia and maze brain how $$$$$$$. Thanks

balistikb

Ryan no sweat on the transport. I have been putting them in bags for everyone.
Victoria I don't think there is PM on this site. If you want to come buy around 2:00 I have someone else comming at that time. You are going to have to give me a way to contact you.
If you go on the other big reef forum you can reach me at bmanzie.
ifirefight, the maze brain was sold tonight. For the other two it will be $215.

balistikb

The following items have been sold:
Maze Brain
Scolymia (dark red/neon red/neon green)
Small monti colony
Plate Coral

cantbstopd

contact me if you decide to start shipping....tyedyed1@comcast.net, i live in southwest florida, so the weather wont matter. thanks.

balistikb

Ok here is what is left with a few price reductions:
Torch Coral Frag $25
Cynarina (True Pink/Ruby Red) $60
Candycane Coral $45
Neon Green Mushroom Rock $30
Fiji Mushroom Leather $65
Acro Green with faint purple tips $40
Hammer with neon green tips $65
Acro Miami Orchid $65
Neon green mushroom leather $65
Orange Monti Colony $100 ( I broke two peices off, still very large)
Orange Monti colony on a rock ( 4x4 ) $40
Neon Green torch (1 head) $20
Neon green star polyps 5" round $45
Scolymia (neon red/neon green/Ruby Red) $65
Orange Monti Frags 3" pieces ( i have two) $30
Yellow button Polyps $30
Clam $80

ifirefight

Im off a few days this week. The kids go back to school tomorrow. Are you home during the day anytime this week?? I just dont want to drag the kids down after school if possible.