SELLING ALL, i'M IN EAST CENTRAL FLA.

spencka

Just wanted to inform all that the Refractoemeter is back on the table and still available, Previous offer was declined.
Also, if you are interested in any of the livestock, please make a fair offer. I wll ship, if your willing to accept the expense and risk.
Thanks!
Steve

spencka

I just wanted to clean-up the list so you knew what was still available, here goes:
Equipment:
1 55 gal glass tank in good condition. Rear is painted black. No cracks or chips, some minor scratches from normal wear & tear, but not visible when filled with water.
1 wood cabinet (includes two cabinet doors, two drawers, two pull out shelves, also has a matching canopy; both in good condition, however both were modified for equipment. The hood has a cut out in the rear for HOB filter, and one drawer was modified for wet/dry system. I haven't used the canopy since the light doesn't fit with canopy installed. ($250.00 for tank, cabinet & canopy)
All Equipment below is 9 months old or less!
1 Coralife 260 total watt 48" Power Compact, which includes 2 PC's, 2 Actinic's and 4 LED lunars, with three plugs/switches for individual control, also includes four legs. ($175.00)
Appx. 90 lbs. of Fiji LR (all bought from this site) ($200.00)

Appx. 60 LB of LS ($50.00)

Miscellaneous: brushes, net, foods, Digital Thermometer, Water additives (Ocean's Blend 64 oz. pH/Alk & 64oz. Calcium hardly any used), 8 oz. Kent Liquid Calcium (not opened), Five 5 gal. buckets, Large tub for holding saltwater)
Inverts:
1 Coral Banded Shrimp ($5.00)
1 Cleaner Shrimp ($12.00)
1 Fire Shrimp ($20.00)
1 Feather Duster ($5.00)
1 Pink Tip Anenome ($5.00)
1 Blue Linkia Starfish - 5 inch ($25.00)
1 Sand Sifter Starfish - 4 inch ($7.00)
Numerous crabs, snails ($12.00)
Corals:
Brain, Pink Open ($35.00)
Brain, Green Open ($35.00)
Chili Coral ($30.00)
Hammer ($30.00)
Sun Coral, Orange ($35.00)
Zoo (not sure what type) It is one rock with appx. 50 polyps, each are a green fringe, with purple and a gold dot in the center, the same rock also has blue shrooms on it. ($50.00)
Xenia Colony, small ($15.00)
Mushroom,Green Hairy - Large shrooms ($25.00)
Green Star Polyp, small ($25.00)
Make a fair offer for any of the items, and we'll talk about it!

I'm sure you understand, I can't sell some of the equipment until the live stuff is gone.
I'd prefer local pick up only, but if your willing to accept the expense, not to mention the risk, I will consider shipping.

spencka

SELLING ALL, i'M IN EAST CENTRAL FLA.

[hr]
Due to upcoming travel plans, I have to sell all equipment and livestock. I live in Titusville. Florida (that's near the Kennedy Space Center in East Central Florida)
The follwoing items remain for sale and are available:
Equipment:
1 55 gal glass tank in good condition. Rear is painted black. No cracks or chips, some minor scratches from normal wear & tear, but not visible when filled with water.
1 wood cabinet (includes two cabinet doors, two drawers, two pull out shelves, also has a matching canopy; both in good condition, however both were modified for equipment. The hood has a cut out in the rear for HOB filter, and one drawer was modified for wet/dry system. I haven't used the canopy since the light doesn't fit with canopy installed. ($250.00 for tank, cabinet & canopy)
All Equipment below is 9 months old or less!
1 Coralife 260 total watt 48" Power Compact, which includes 2 PC's, 2 Actinic's and 4 LED lunars, with three Plugs/switches for individual control, also includes four legs. ($175.00)
Miscellaneous: brushes, net, foods, Digital Thermometer, Water additives (Ocean's Blend 64 oz. pH/Alk & 64oz. Calcium), 8 oz. Kent Liquid Calcium (not opened), 5 gal. buckets, Large tub for holding saltwater, filter material, etc.)
Make fair offer and it's yours!