Selling complete 29 gal in OK

michelle13

I'm going back to school next month so I need to sell my baby. It's a 29 gallon with 10 gallon sump, 2 gal fuge, Kent Nautilus skimmer, 175 Watt Metal Halide with two 17 watt NO's, extra halide bulb, phosban reactor, heater, four powerheads, 2 return pumps, approx. 30 lbs. live sand, approx. 40 lbs live rock, 2 colt corals, xenia, mushrooms, zooanthids, star polyps, candycane, 4 small BTA's, black and white percula, royal gramma, bi-color blenny, crabs, snails and lots of other goods. No stand or canopy. I'm not wanting to part out at this time and I will not ship. I'm asking $550 but would consider any reasonable offers.

sjg22483

I have a 29 gallon tank and want to set up a sump / fuge. I am interested in all equipment other than the tank (and the 10 gallon tank) itself, including all powerheads, pumps, etc. If you are willing to ship we can work out some pricing, i'll pay for shipping. I am not interested in the live sand, corals, live rock, or fish due to shipping costs.
I know you said you don't want to split it up, but all i need is the pumps and other equipment, and it would have to be shipped to pennsylvania. Please let me know if you want to split it up, because your equipment is exactly what i am looking for. Please feel free to email me sjg22483@aol.com and I'll send you my cell phone number so we can figure something out. I'm free all day tomorrow to discuss.

michelle13

Firedad: I'm in Stillwater
SJG: If I don't sell it as a complete setup by this weekend I will be parting it out. I will let you know later in the weekend and if your still interested we can figure something out.
Thanks

dheads

I am interested in the entire contents, and lighting, if you split it up please let me know a cost for all livestock, corals, rock etc... and the lighting. I live in Denison, Texas (not to far from you)and would be able to pick it up. Please email me at: daniel.eads@sbcglobal.net
Thanks,
Daniel

kogle

Very interested in your MH's. If you part out I'd like to have them. Do you know what K value the MH's are?

michelle13

The MH that is in the fixture is a 12k, but needs to be replaced. The other bulb is a 10k, it was used for a month and then I put the 12k in because I liked the color better.

kogle

If you break everything up I'd like your lights. What would you want for them shipped to 47201?

sjg22483

michelle - do you still have your pumps, powerhead, and skimmer left? Please email me if you're willing to split up from the main setup. Thanks

michelle13

Moray, the lowest I will go is $450. I can part it out and make that much.
I will get back with the rest of you this weekend when I have more time, right now I have to go to work.

firedad720

hey , i'm in norman. i could drive up to stillwater if you decide to part out. i noticed your add in the paper, but its not in there anymore. could you e-mail at firedad720@hotmail.com and leave your phone number if you decide to part out. i would love whole setup but i already have a 29 gal. and my wife says i'd just want a bigger tank in a month so i need to get a bigger one next. SHE"S RIGHT. but i could use some of your things for my tank. could come saturday or sunday what ever you like the best. i work nights so it will be around noon before i check e-mail
rick