Selling entire system in Charlotte NC area

jbrown511

I have 45 gallon bow front tank w/ stand, 2 cleaner shrimp, 1 camel srimp, 1 pink spotted goby, about 30 crabs, about 30 snails, 2 emerald crabs, approx 75 pounds of live rock, and 30 pounds of live sand, 1 coral, 3 powerheads, lgihting is high output good enough for corals, wet/dry filtrastion with protien skimmer, heater, grounding probe. Someone make ne an offer ant decent offer I will probably accept

d0ch0liday

my buddy may be intrested in the whole set up? he lives on idlewild rd... you live in charlotte you know where im talkin about i hope..... near butler high. well what are you lookin for if it is to much how much for just the tank?

jbrown511

Doc make me a decent offer I live in the Fort Mill area so pretty close. I paid about $2000 for everything but am willing to let it go for cheap.

d0ch0liday

you paid 2 grand for that set up........ wow things are expensive in nc these days. i live in tampa and i paid 200 brand new at the local pet store for my 55 gallon with stand hoods lights ect. well would you take 200 for the tank and stand only? not trying to in sult you

jbrown511

The high out put lighting system alone was about $400 the live rock was 9.99 a pound. I cannot sell the tank without the rock and everything else gone. I would like at least $700 but am willing to negotiate a little

judyab

hi,i live in rock hill, if he's interested in the tank and stand what would you sell the rock and livestock for? thanks

mahagan

Im interested in the lighting system. How much are you looking to sell it for? Im wondering where you got all your eqiupment? I live in charlotte and Im just wondering?
What is the brand a watts on the lighting? mchlhgn1@yahoo.com

mahagan

Im also wondering what you would want for both the lighting and the tank. The only thing is I really dont need the stand. If you want to seel the stand and the tank together then maybe I will just take the lighting. Oh- also, I might want some of the crabs and possibly the heaters depending on what size and type it is.
Thanks

tangey

how much fro your protein skimmer and whats the brand on it and how much fro the wet/dry and what brand?

mahagan

jbrown511 does that fact that you have not been on mean that you have sold the tank and everything in it?

bronco300

hey, how much for the powerheads, if you are willing to split, what kind, how old, etc? thanks
Luke P

jbrown511

My computer was down for several months. Sorry I could not reply to your earlier threads anyone still interested

jbrown511

I cannot sell things seperatly unless it is all done at once because I still need to keep the rock an inverts alive. I will sell seperatly if I can do it all at once

thegriffin

You can mark me down for the lights if you get everything else lined up to sell separtly. Assuming you would be willing to ship down here to AL. I could even mail you a box and packing supplies if you needed. Email me at ggatschet (at) alaweb (dot) com if you would please and we can talk about what you have. You will see I have a post in this forum because I'm despertly looking for an upgraded light fixture for my 46 gal bowfront. If we could help each other out that would be great. I could even wait a little bit if it took more time for you to sell your livestock first before selling the equipment.
Thanks
PS; another option would be that once I got the lights from you and paied, I could send up my 36" triple tube NO florcent strips and hood so that you could still sell a "complete" tank to a person if there looking for only a FOWLR or freshwater.