selling equipment

annanymous

i have just did some major cleaning and have dismantled the 20g long reef, so all the equipment from it up for sale.
LS about 55-60lb [has been out of tank and w/out light for a week] -- $50
eheim classic 2213 for tanks up to 50g [slightly used] -- $45
20g long tank $15local pick up only on this item
cpr bakpak RR HOB skimmer w/ maxijet 1200 -- $80
i have my old set up for sale too:
25g tank and matching stand [stand is brand new, tank used for 5 months] -- $90 OBOlocal pick up only on this item
if willing to add $20 i will all the equpmnet and other FW stuff i have left from the hobby.
I also have few corals for sale in the near future
shipping is not included in prices

annanymous

anybody else???
all this stuff has to go as i live in a 2 bedroom apartment and is really pressed for space here.

annanymous

i dont have any LR it was transfered to my fuge, but i have too much LS.
it is kept in cold water.
sorry, dont get out too much out of NYC

jschival1

Do you still have the skimmer for sale. If so I am interested in buying . Whats shipping to 30135? Thanks for response.

kolody117

i am interested in your 20 and 25 gal tanks. do you still have the filters for the 20? and what kind is the 25? Please get back to me I can p/u thursday night.

annanymous

Originally Posted by kolody117
i am interested in your 20 and 25 gal tanks. do you still have the filters for the 20? and what kind is the 25? Please get back to me I can p/u thursday night.

i still have both
25 gal comes with factry made stand to match the tank [black color]and its 24x24x12
the 20gal is a long which is 30x18x12 i think.
i used to have the emperor 250 and CPR bakpak skimmer on both of them. i first got the 25 gal one, but 3 months later decided i wanted longer tank, but had no space for anything more then 20g long so i got that instead and transfered everything in there. now i have a 90g and needless to say these two are taking up space in my house.
sorry i didnt respond earlier

annanymous

Originally Posted by Jschival1
Do you still have the skimmer for sale. If so I am interested in buying . Whats shipping to 30135? Thanks for response.
USPS priority mail or UPS Ground around $14. your choice.

jschival1

I appreciate you holding it for me, but a friend locally just sold me one. Thanks. Its all p312wr1's if he wants it.

p312wr1

Can you e-mail me a shipping quote for 07009. Also before I agree can you send me some more info like how long you have had it, condition and clarify the model RR(?). Is this the one with the bale in it? Thanks! I am at kristinandwill@msn.com

annanymous

Originally Posted by p312wr1
Can you e-mail me a shipping quote for 07009. Also before I agree can you send me some more info like how long you have had it, condition and clarify the model RR(?). Is this the one with the bale in it? Thanks! I am at kristinandwill@msn.com
ill let you the shipping tonite. as for info, here goes:
i have for about year and a half. used it for only 9 months since it is too small for a 90 i had to upgrade. this is the RR with bale[blue colored] and it comes with maxijet 1200. i haven't done any alterations to this simer, so everything looks like original skimmer. the unit just hung on the back of my tank, so has no scratches. will ship in original box with original instructions and everything that came with the skimmer.
the skimmer intake and maxijet have some minor coraline growth on it, i decided it was better to leave it alone rather then scrape it off with a razor and scratch the pump and tube.