Selling Everything - make offer

kingzfan

Hi all...
yes I am selling everything I have. I want to buy another motorcycle and I have to choose between this and the motorcycle. I would prefer a local pickup.
I am willing to part out everything. I have the following:
selling all coral first:
flower pot
frogspawn
green hammer
green open brain
feather duster
two bta with maroon clown (want to keep together)
bubble coral
pearl bubble coral
blue maxima clam
2 various clams (you will have to see pictures)
green star polyps
email kingzfan@sbcglobal.net for pics

shrimp134

Hey, I am extremely, EXTREMELY, interested...if it is alright if I have first dibs at this It would be greatly appreciated..I have to go to bed right now, but I will email you in the morning ASAP..and i can tell you what I want and we can talk..please wait till morning when I give you a email so we can talk..Thanks in advance..and o yea what is your email addy so i can email you when I get up...My dad is kicking me off...lol..my email is casey.a.johnson@sendit.nodak.edu if you want to email me Thanks!

A

amixam98

I'm interested in your LR when you decide to sell it and if you are willing to ship it.

jb clown

Hey shrimp...your an idiot..... his email sddress is on his first post, at the bottem.
Anyhow i am interusted in you feather duster.

kingzfan

Hi all...I'm really sorry...but the LFS gave me a great deal on everthing...
Thanks for all of your interest

sandman12

jb clown, how can u call him an idiot. Look at ur post, speeeelllling. (this is if u where being mean, if ur just joking so am i:D )

shrimp134

Dude, I am not an idiot...I am just "Special", just because I skipped over something, doesn't give you the right to call people names.!:nope:

stapler

Definently no! I cant stand the "Mighty" ducks. Kings all the way baby!
Oh yeah, by the way, do a light for sale?

kingzfan

Right on Stapler....KINGS ALL THE WAY

btw---did you read that we aquired Anson Carter today???
OH YEAH...

stapler

Yeah I just saw that. I hope he does better than he has been doing with the caps and whoever else had him.
The ducks lost tonight....yay!

kingzfan

I can't believe what I saw last night :mad:
You have to compare that to the McSorley hit. Although McSorley's hit was with a stick.
I really don't think Bertuzzi will be out for the playoffs. This will send a message that it's alright to do things like that :notsure:
I guess we'll have to see what happens.

jb clown

I am sorry shrimp.....i didn't mean it like that, more of a laughing way. And I am a very good student so don't tell me to give up a hobby. :D