Selling Fish, Going Reef!!!

1man

Hello,
I finally got permission to go reef (I'm sure there are many of you out there who know what I mean). But, I need to sell some of my non-reef safe fish. I would prefer to not ship unless that's what it comes down to. I live in the Akron, OH area. The fish I'm selling are:
8" Guinnea Fowl Puffer - Black and White spots
-- We bought him for about $330. Will sell for $275
5" Emperor Angelfish
-- We got him about a year ago (I think), and he has almost fully changed into adult coloration. Will sell for $120
6-7" Princess Parrotfish
-- Will sell for $80
These fish were all housed in a 125 gallon tank. I'm also looking for a new light set-up since I'll need to upgrade my current one. So, I'm willing to trade. Pictures are available upon request by email. Please email me if interested at dward254@yahoo.com . Thanks

aqua world

how are you going to sell the emperor for that much when you can buy one of this off of saltwaterfish.com for $60 i will buy some fish from you but there is no way in hell i am going to pay more then i would on saltwaterfish.com, i live in mi a couple hours from you.

1man

aqua world - I know you can buy an emporer, occasionally, from swf.com. So, if that's what you're looking for than go ahead. Take your chances ordering online. For $60 it's a good chance that you'll end up with a juvenile 3-4 inches just like they say. I'm selling an emporer that is almost fully changed and 5-6 inches. So, check out the price of the emporer angel on swf.com and compare.
osufarker - If you don' mind emailing me at the attached email address, I'd be happy to send you some pics. I don't have a digital camera so, I can email you some pics that I've taken from my camera phone. There really not all that bad.

1man

aqua world - I just read my response and I apologize if I sound negative. If you really are interested please send me an email so I can send you some pics. Then, maybe we can talk about the price.

maeistero

it's usually a no no to mention other sites on "other" sites. i'll let y'all slide 'cause i'm interested

guineawhop

i'll give you 60 for the emperor, they sell those for cheap around here so if you want to get rid of it let me know