selling fish, tank and rock in syracuse, ny

anthropo

I have a bunch of fish that i'm selling and this is the prices i would be selling them for:
- Vlamingi Tang 8-10" with streamers too $100
- Mimic Tang 7" $40
- pair of orange skunk clowns $30 bucks
- valentini puffer 2-3" $20
- blue hippo tang 4-5" $40 (has small case of HLLE cause i rescued 6 months ago. healthy and great color otherwise)
- copperbanded butterfly 4" $30
- don't know how many but i have probably anywheres from 20-50 blue leg hermits goin for $1 a piece
- 2 black and white striped hermit approximately golf ball size $5
I have approximately 200-300lbs of live rock. sellin it at $4 a lbs. i have about 80-100lbs of sand goin for $1 a lbs. i will ship the rock and sand. my zip is 13027 if you want to figure out what the costs would be. the tank which is a 135, i'm selling the tank as well with everything except the light. comes with glass tops, emperor 400 filter, 3 powerheads, red sea prism protein skimmer rated for 150 gallons, and stand for $200. the tank is gonna have to be the last thing to be sold because i have to sell the fish first. all items including fish are all pick up only except for rock and sand of course. i live 10 mins from syracuse, NY

anthropo

ok so the vlamingi tang, mimic tang and the copperbanded butterfly are all sold....still got lots of rock, sand, hermits, and fish left to sell.

tropills

Guess who bought them

nice rock still left, and some real clean colorfull fish.
by the way , nice to meet you today,

anthropo

I'm gonna make a deal with anyone who wants ALL of my rock. after everything is weighed, i will knock off $100. on top of that i will throw in all my hermits. i guarantee that the rock i have is really nice. there are a few small pieces but the majority are between 5-10lbs each. the majority is also fiji rock. you will not be disappointed.

tropills

Originally Posted by anthropo
http:///forum/post/2585575
I'm gonna make a deal with anyone who wants ALL of my rock. after everything is weighed, i will knock off $100. on top of that i will throw in all my hermits. i guarantee that the rock i have is really nice. there are a few small pieces but the majority are between 5-10lbs each. the majority is also fiji rock. you will not be disappointed.
get weighing, I just may take it all, (man I hate this hobby).

anthropo

alright i guess it wasn't as much as it looks or my bathroom scale is off by a lot. i have according to my bathroom scale 148.2lbs of rock. so if you were to buy all of it minus a 100 bucks would be $492.

Originally Posted by anthropo
http:///forum/post/2585575
HEY I'M INTERESTED IN UR LIVE ROCK BUT ONLY ABOUT 30-50 DEPENDING IF YOU CAN WORK WITH ME ON THE PRICE. I'M IN THE CITY AND WILLING TO TAKE THE RIDE TO YOUR HOUSE ON SATURDAY LET ME KNOW. THANKS

anthropo

Originally Posted by frog/lionman
http:///forum/post/2591556
HEY I'M INTERESTED IN UR LIVE ROCK BUT ONLY ABOUT 30-50 DEPENDING IF YOU CAN WORK WITH ME ON THE PRICE. I'M IN THE CITY AND WILLING TO TAKE THE RIDE TO YOUR HOUSE ON SATURDAY LET ME KNOW. THANKS

what type of deal?

anthropo

guy can't get the tank for two weeks....if you can get it before then, it's yours for 200. first come first serve