Selling In Michigan

logan15

If anyone is giving anything away or is selling or trading anything in michigan please post im looking to get 1 or 2 clowns incase anyone has any.Please Anyone in michigan post here
Logan:D

S

sebae0

are you going reef logan? i've been trying to get rid of my 6" queen angel for a little while now. i'm going reef and so far she hasn't bothered my shrooms or star polyps but i don't trust her.
i want to sell her for 75.00 obo.

blueface

You will need to wait awhile before you could put an angel in your 125. The reason I'm selling the blueface is he needs a bigger tank. Your 55 is already crowded or are all of your fish small?? I would want at least 175.00 for him. You won't find a healthier fish anywhere.

krunk

yes they are 3", but now my mom is being a big

[hr]
and wont let me get another ank, and why i needed a bigger tank is all of them in this tank are fighting and are hurting eachother. Also, my tank has been going skimmerless for 2 years plus(im new too this hobby and thought a skimmer was only used for reef tanks, plus guy i had didnt have fish for like 1 year and 9 mnonths, so lots of bad stuff in my water now). and my mom wont let me get bigger tank, she favors my other brother because he is smarter then me, thats why i cant get that big tank, she even told me so.
so thats 200$ down the shitter if i cant get my big tank. Well even iff i get a skimemr they would only live for a year at most.

blueface

BA I live in Clinton Twp. It's pretty far from Grand Rapids. How big is your tank? Hellspawn2 you live about 1 hour from me. How big is your tank? My blue tang is about 6" in. I've had him since he was about the size of a quarter. I'm asking 100.00 for him. Let me know!!!