Selling In Michigan

badasstang

Blueface-
I would have to say that is too big for my tank. I am working on getting a 125 gallon (almost picked it up last night, but talked myself out of it). But right now I Have a 38, I was just seeing what size he was, because if he was small enough it wouldn't be as bad, especially because within a month I will be getting the 125, maybe higher if I find a good deal!

jja

Hellspawn2-I also live in oxford. What kind of setup do you have? Where do you go for lfs? I don't see too many people on here in my area.

hellspawn2

Originally posted by jja
Hellspawn2-I also live in oxford. What kind of setup do you have? Where do you go for lfs? I don't see too many people on here in my area.

I live across from the Meijers on M-24 in the waterstone sub. I usually hit either aquanest or mobydicks. Sometimes when i have time and $$ i hit tropicporium and a few others. Send me an email and maybe one day we can do some shopping :)
Currently i have my 55g tank running. I had a small accident with my 90g tank my clamp blew on the return pump and caused a small flood. So needless to say the wife wasnt happy so i moved it down in my basement :(
Give me a shout we'll hookup sometime.
Hellspawn2
Hellspawn_2@hotmail.com

khmoney11

i have a 38 gal freshwater tank that i am looking to sell or trade. asking 275.00 for the tank and all accesories. i live in grand blanc/flint area. email me if anyone is interested nasoisking@aol.com

khmoney11

i have a 38 gal with cherrywood hood and stand for sale or trade in the flint/grand blanc area, asking 275.00 for fish and all accesories. if anyone is interested email me at nasoisking@aol.com
must sell!!!

zippo

sebaeo do you still have your angel I have a 325 a great home for it. If you know of anyone looking for a 17 inch nurse shark I have one. I live in holland west side of the state email me at cnbos@tds.net

S

sebae0

zippo sorry for the wait and yes i still have the queen, i'll email you later today i'm at work right now.