Selling livestock-50+ pounds LR

liquid nutrition

I am moving and would like to sell all my livestock locally. I am in South Florida, Pembroke Pines. I am only asking $100 for everything.
50+ pounds of LR, mostly FIJI
1 Maroone Clown
1 Large Bubble Tip Anemone
1 Green Star Polyps
2 Leather Corals
1 Orange Ricordia, splitting
1 Bubble coral
1 Torch coral
1 Green serpent star
1 Black Brittle star
1 Closed brain
snails and hermits
There are some flat worms in the tank that will need to be removed as well as red mushrooms.
Looking for a good home!
Scott

logen32

Hey these are what i am interested in. Would you be willing to ship?
1 Leather Corals
1 Orange Ricordia, splitting
1 Closed brain
hermits
How much would this cost?
Thanks

rgaskins

I'm coming to Jacksonville Saturday and I would like to buy this if still for sale...Please let me know...rgaskins@sc.rr.com :jumping:

nemo lover

I live in psl/florida
I am only interested in the gsp, and ric. for my 2.5 nano how big are they? and are you will to just sell them? also I have a Friend in delray that might be interested in your l/r. you may e-mail me mballin2@bellsoth.net

liquid nutrition

Thanks for your replies. I am not willing to ship the corals. I don't really know how to properly do that and I don't want to send you dead sea life. As far as the LR, I could take a chance on that, but I'd need some help on how you would want me to do that and I offer no guarantee and you would have to pay for the shipping. I don't believe that it would be worth it unless you are in Florida. UPS is pretty much next day in Florida for regular ground, but 50 + pounds is not going to be cheap. I will contact you if your request is feasible for me. Thanks!

nemo lover

Hey liquid, I hope you don't mind I gave your email to my friend. He is willing to pick up locally, and Im pretty sure the whole package.

reborn258

I live in Miami-lakes. I am about 10 to 15 minutes away from Pines. I am very interested in your bubble coral, brain and orange ricordia. E-mail me your prices and lets see what we can work out. My email address is REBORN258@msn.com.

rockblast

I just bought and picked up all of the live rock he was selling.
Great pieces of live rock. Awsome Price :yes:
Very nice guy.
Highly recommend you buying from this seller.
Will definitely buy from him in the future.
Oh he still got the stars etc. in the tank. They're very nice

liquid nutrition

I have available a nice torch coral, the large buble tip anemone attached to a large piece of LR with a large maroon clownfish, a black brittle star, a green serpent star. The GSP is available. I need to check that he is ok after the shifting of all the LR. There is also a pistol shrimp who has made a home of the corner of my tank.

liquid nutrition

The GSP is fine. It is more like a red mushroom rock with some GSP on it. If you need a small piece for a nano or small tank and can crack the rock, you'll like this GSP.

liquid nutrition

OK, torch coral $10, GSP $5, green serpent star and black brittle star both for $5 plus any snails and hermits(blue leg) you can find, large maroon clownfish and large bubble tip anemone on a large piece of LR for $10. Come on over and take it all for $20. I will try to post a picture or two soon.