selling MHs and Chiller

memole

Hey everybody. I am looking to downsize my lightning.(seems wierd I know) but I'm not keeping any hard corals or anything that requires the lighting I bought about 8 months ago. I have a pair of 250 Reef Optix II retrofit reflectors with 2- 10K bulbs. the bulbs are 8amonths old. they will probably need to be changed. with that I have a Blue Wave II dual MH 250 w ballast with Integrated timer installed by Sunlight company. I am looking to just run either 4 VHOs or power compacts. Also with that I have a 1/4 Pacfic imports CL 650 chiller. also 8months old. I would like to get $500 for both. I would consider shipping the items but I think that might be expensive since both units are very very heavy. This is the first time posting items for sale so if there are any questions please feel free to ask. thanks again
Chris

mpls man

If your interested in selling just the chiller , let me know, shipping would be to 55406, thanks.

memole

I will check out the weight of the chiller and get back to you on shipping. but would be able to sell the chiller for 350 plus shipping.
What brand of lights are they???? thanks
Chris

mpls man

Chris, have you had any problems with the chiller cooling? have you had the chiller running recently on your tank? do you have any pics of the chiller? yes i'm very interested in buying the chiller, let me know what shipping would be to mpls, 55406. thanks, Dwight

devious

Please email:
EndangeredBeatz@aol.com
regarding the purchase of your lighting.
Please supply pictures & a estimated shipping price to NY.
Shipping can also be done through my FedEx account.
If interested, I have a 48" 65x4 Coralife Aqualight with 3 month old bulbs.
10k's & Actinic's.
Including flip up mounting legs, 4 fan modification & 2 extra Brand New 55 watt Coralife 50/50 bulbs.
Look forward in hearing back from you.

memole

MPLS MAN:
The chiller is currently running on my 120 reef tank. no problems with it at all. I keep the tank at 78 degrees. I left the current setting of +/-4 degrees set and haven't had a problem with it.Here is a pic of the chiller and the MH ballast and fixture. The lights were off so sorry about the darkness of the MH. my email is czayfman@tampabay.rr.com

devious

I would like to work on a transaction for the lighting, but you avoided my questions.....
Good luck.

memole

no apologies needed. I work nights and sometimes when I get home early in the morning its hard to function :)
Chris

mpls man

Chris, can you find out what s/h would be, do you have pay-pal? or any other payment? again the zip is 55406, thank you, Dwight

memole

MPLS Man:
I can do the chiller for 375 shipped. please email me with shipping and I can send you payment info. thanks
Chris

mpls man

Chris, another question was for running a pump for the chiller, i'm assuming you had it located in another room? i'm wanting to run the chiller in the basement, so it would have to be at least a rise of 7' to my sump, how did you have it set up for your tank? what gph pump would you recomend ?. thanks Dwight

memole

I am running a Gen X 100 pump. The chiller is located about 8 feet away from the tank and sump. the main thing is make sure that it is not enclosed. It needs ventilation but putting it in a basement you should be fine.
Chris

memole

ok sold the chiller. Looking to still sell the lights. Can do 225 shipped anywhere in USA. thanks again
Chris