Selling out in AZ-clownfish,Anemone,MH light,Live Rock etc.

julie853

I'm selling out!I have to many tanks and a couple have to go sooo here's what I'm selling.
1.maroon gold striped 4 inch clown fish and his very large bubble tip anemone $70.(the anemone is on a large rock that he will have to stay on so you will get this rock too.)
2.Mated pair of coral banded shrimp $15
3.Yellow wrasse about 4 inches $10
4.Sixline Wrasse $10
5.Royal gramma $5
6.Grown -Lawn mower blennie $10
7.Bangaii Cardinal $10
8.about 80 pounds of live rock all of it $100
9.Mandarin Dragonet green $15 (he does eat bloodworms,brine shrimp,mysis shrimp anything he can get his mouth on)
10.yellow coral banded shrimp$5
11.2 mushroom polyps green $7 for both
12.175 watt metal Halide pendant light with magntic ballast $70
13.4 feather dusters $10 for all
14.6-8 cleaner crabs $6 for all
15.3 powerheads one is a 1200 maxi jet the other two are smaller $15
Or $300 for everything listed above.If you purchase everything I will throw in a salt regulater and a skimmer.
if everything is purchased and you live in Phoenix I am willing to meet you in tucson with the items for a extra $20 to help me on my gas.
I will Not ship these animals.
juliecoppola@cox.net

nate487

Originally Posted by julie853
I'm selling out!I have to many tanks and a couple have to go sooo here's what I'm selling.
1.maroon gold striped 4 inch clown fish and his very large bubble tip anemone $70.(the anemone is on a large rock that he will have to stay on so you will get this rock too.)
2.Mated pair of coral banded shrimp $15
3.Yellow wrasse about 4 inches $10
4.Sixline Wrasse $10
5.Royal gramma $5
6.Grown -Lawn mower blennie $10
7.Bangaii Cardinal $10
8.about 80 pounds of live rock all of it $100
9.Mandarin Dragonet green $15 (he does eat bloodworms,brine shrimp,mysis shrimp anything he can get his mouth on)
10.yellow coral banded shrimp$5
11.2 mushroom polyps green $7 for both
12.175 watt metal Halide pendant light with magntic ballast $70
13.4 feather dusters $10 for all
14.6-8 cleaner crabs $6 for all
15.3 powerheads one is a 1200 maxi jet the other two are smaller $15
Or $300 for everything listed above.If you purchase everything I will throw in a salt regulater and a skimmer.
if everything is purchased and you live in Phoenix I am willing to meet you in tucson with the items for a extra $20 to help me on my gas.
I will Not ship these animals.
juliecoppola@cox.net
i live in az also and have been looking for someone local to purchase from where in az are you located?

nate487

is the live rock still in the aquarium or has it dried out? also i was wondering would you take 250 for everything if i pickup this weekend

julie853

The live rock is in the aquarium with all the live stock.
I just listed it all with my local paper and the ad hasn't even come out yet i would like to wait and see if i can get $300 since I payed close $400 just for the rock if I don't sell through my paper I'll let you have it for $250 but I wont know until next week.
I also forgot there is also a carribean pistol shrimp,and a yellow tailed damsel that I will be including.

julie853

I also have at least 20 -30 pounds of beautiful live sand full of all kinds of stuff that I will also be including with purchase of everything.

nate487

The live rock is in the aquarium with all the live stock.
I just listed it all with my local paper and the ad hasn't even come out yet i would like to wait and see if i can get $300 since I payed close $400 just for the rock if I don't sell through my paper I'll let you have it for $250 but I wont know until next week.
I also forgot there is also a carribean pistol shrimp,and a yellow tailed damsel that I will be including.
could i pick it up tomorrow evening for 300 then

julie853

Yes,that would be fine.send me your email address and I can send you my address and work out details and time.

coraljunky

Originally Posted by nate487
wow thats far you have the items i need/want but im not sure about the drive.

I'd drive 8hrs to get a deal like that

nate487

Nate,just sent you a email.
havnt recieved it yet which email did you send it to?