Selling Sea Clone 100 Skimmer-3 months old!

mattinwa

I tried this skimmer but could not adjust it to skim as much as I wanted so Im giving up. It is like new though without original box. I will ship to you by FEDEX anywhere in the USA. I would like to recoup some of my money it cost me so I am asking $40 plus $15 shipping, handling, Paypal fees. Please be able to pay by paypal. Contact me by email, mattsturtz@yahoo.com, if interested and I will provide references or feedback from ---- and my Paypal address. The Seaclone Protein Skimmer utilizes the forces of nature to effectively draw wastes out of your aquarium. The tornado-like motion inside the Seaclone removes organic wastes from your aquarium. The Seaclone Protein Skimmer has been developed and tested in different aquarium environments. As a result, its design is simple and user-friendly. Seaclone requires no airstones and is more efficient than air-driven protein skimmers. Seaclone Protein Skimmer has a versatile dual design - it functions as either an external hang-on or an internal sump model. A Maxi-Jet Powerhead Aquarium Pump is included with each Seaclone Protein Skimmer. New design features include; new snap fittings for greater reliability, easier cleaning new molded return spout for added unit support. New air injector - securely bracketed in optimum position above water level - for quick, easy, precise adjustment. Good for saltwater aquariums up to 150 gallons.

snakeblitz33

It would probably be better to give it away to someone, rather then trying to sell it.
SeaClone's are horrible, and every beginner gets caught up with them because they are "cheap."
Good luck on your sale!

N

ninjaskillzs

lol yeah he'll sell it right away now!
got trapped the same way -.-

mattinwa

actually im not a beginner and this was a replacement for my original prizm skimmer that eventually just died. anyways thanks for helping me sell it!