Selling setup all or parts Cleveland

ricecookie

44 gallon pentagon tank - no leaks - $60
Coralife fixture - 2x65 watt power compact - $100
6 month old bulbs included with light 10000k and Actinic
Turbo 2003 skimmer (rated up to 75 gallons) with pump - $20
Miscellaneous powerheads (200 gph) x3 - $5 per ph
Pro Clear 125 Wet/dry with bio balls and and prefilter - $60 (if you buy the whole thing I will throw in a rio 1700 and return plumbing)
Pengiun 330 hang on filter - $30
misc test kits - free with purchase
45 lbs live sand - $.50 lb
Take everything for $200. I will consider offers, but please don't be insulting
I will ship everything (except the tank) at actual shipping cost.

gjuarez3

Hi RiceCookie, I would be interested in purchasing the powerhead and the wet/dry filter. Can you send me a pic to patitonalgon@hotmail.com if you have one, if not its ok. Do you have an idea of how much shipping will be? I am very interested, please reply. Thanks

jbone

Hi Ricecookie, do you have anything left, i was interested in the rio 1700 and plumbing. Let me know what you have left.:happyfish

ricecookie

I still have everything except for the powerheads.. But sale is pending on the sump (which means that the rio and plumbing may go with it.) If the sale falls through then you can make me an offer. :)

jbone

Originally posted by ricecookie
Its an in sump skimmer.

Does it work very good? I might be interested in that and the pump if they become available. Would be able to pick up.

ricecookie

It worked great for me. The collection cup needed to be cleaned out every couple of days, but I had a pretty heavy bio load on my tank.

ricecookie

Powerheads are sold.
Sale pending on:
Rock
Wet/Dry
Protein Skimmer
Lights
Still for sale:
44 gallon pentagon tank - Price drop - $50
Penguin 330 HOB bilter w/bio wheels - $20
45 lb Live Sand - Price Drop - $.40/lb

ricecookie

Sorry it took me so long to respond. There is no stand for the tank. I had a homemade one but it was shoddily constructed and is on its way to the city dump. The dimensions of the tank ar 24lx24wx26 h. Its in the shape of the superman pendant if viewed from the top. I have an eggcrate hood for it.

nillan00

Hello!
I'm interested in some of your live sand to seed my newly started live sand bed. But first I was just wondering exactly what type of sand it is and what types of critters can be found in it. BTW, I will be in Cleveland this weekend so i could pick it up then.
Thanks for your help!
Nilla