Selling tank, 55g with all parts

vlondi

I really need to move out of my current housing sometime soon so can no longer maintain my tank and need money for miscellaneous expenses. I do enjoy the hobby but due to these other reasons I must vacate it for a while. Here is what I have and asking prices with them:
-55g glass tank, under warranty, no overflow: $45
-tank stan with oak finish, not too great but holds up nicely: $60
-8 outlet power strip, 4 outlets on timer: $10
-testing supplies (pH, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, Ca): $15
-food (algae sheets, pellets, frozen brine, formula 2, frozen shimp, frozen silversides): $15
-heater/thermometer, 2 300gph powerheads, 1 250gph powerhead, spare salt: 5, 20, 10, 10, respectively
-AquaC Remora protein skimmer with the Rio 800: $100
---will sell all this for $210 if bought as a set
Now the good stuff:
-85-95lbs live rock; some of this is Haitian, some is base rock that is pretty much live now as it has been in tank since February: $130
-60lbs live sand; not sure if this is feasible to sell but if you want a go at it, it's for sale (no set price, make offer)
-branching frogspawn (nice sized): $30
-red kenya tree: $10
-2 green bubble-tip anemones (used to be one, split): $13 each or both for $20
-ricordia mushroom: $3
-orange center zoo rock: $10
-green rim, orange center zoo rock: $14
-juvenile twinspot wrasse: $18
-small tomatoe clown: $12
-kole tang: $18
-powder brown tang: $22
-scissortail goby: $8
-few inverts left (purple reef lobster, 4 emerald crabs, queen conch, lots of nassarius/cerith snails, few blueleg hermits): $25
---320 total, will sell all for $250, including sand if you want it
Last item, biggest sale tag:
-55g plywood canopy, custom made w/ dual 250w MH dual 96w PC actinic lighting system
-retrofitted lights, used less than 2 months
-canopy stained red oak, inside not stained
-heat-sensitive fans added on each end of canopy
-bulbs that came with system are included (10000k MH bulbs, 2 96w actinics peaking at 400nm)
-asking $400 for the setup (I payed over $600 total, still practically new)
If you want everything I have related to the hobby I ask $800. I'll even throw in some books.
I do prefer local pickup but am willing to ship if necessary. Some items I can hold for you but because of the nature of the tank I obviously have to wait for shipping, if necessary. For example if you want to buy the tank I have to wait until livestock is sold. After the livestock is gone things can go at any time.
Shipping, if we go that route, is at the buyer's expense and risk. I cannot guarantee the livestock because I won't have anything to compensate you with. I can guarantee that I will ship everything to the best of my abilities and with the livestock's well-being in mind. Because of these risks local pick-up has priority.
I am located in Charleston, South Carolina if you are interested in pick-ups. If you are adamant about shipping the zip code is 29461 for you to check shipping rates and be sure you want to pay the overnight for fish/inverts and 2-3 day for LR/corals; non-living items can be shipped at your discretion.
Photos can be provided at request, serious inqueries only, please. I have apartment hunting to do.

vlondi

So far all the corals, live rock, skimmer, and lighting fixture (minus the canopy) are spoken for. The rest is still up for grabs and, like I said, local pickup has priority so if there is someone close by who will pick up all or/most of the stuff I will take some heat, I suppose.

C

clownnut

-8 outlet power strip, 4 outlets on timer: $10
2 300gph powerheads, 1 250gph powerhead
more detail plz

vlondi

1st pic is an AquaClear powerhead rated at 270 gallons/hour. I no longer have the venturi valve thing for air bubbles but I doubt you want those. I still have the box and instructions for it.
2nd pic is of the two anemones that used to be one anemone. They are both a good size, my tomato clown loves them. They ate recently so aren't at full size in the pic.
3rd pic is one of 2 AquaClear 4000 powerheads, rated from 300-375gph (it gives a graph, not exact numbers). There are two of these, both with good coraline algae growth on them. I have one of the boxes for these and most of the attatchments except the venturi hoses.
The powder brown tang and kole tang are no longer available. If you need any other information I'll be glad to help.

vlondi

Ech, sorry, about the powerstrip. It is a regular 8 outlet power strip with on/off button. Four of the outlets are always on; the other 4 are on an on/off timer. 2 are "blue" and 2 are "yellow". When the blue outlets are on the yellow ones are off and vice versa. The timer is set in 15 minute units for 24 hours a day. I didn't think to get a pic of it and lights are off in the fish room so I can get a picture later if needed.

rgaskins

Are the corals spoken for by a local person? If not I can drive up this weekend to get them...I'm in Florence...Please email me....cissyandrick@bellsouth.net