Selling Tank & Supplies - DFW Metroplex

aelene

Hi, I am looking to sell off my aquarium supplies. Money is very very tight so have to do the right thing and quit the hobby for now :(
I have a 40g hex tank with approx 50 lbs of nice live rock (fiji premium. All from Dallas North Aquarium). Also a 26g bowfront tank. Live sand, some muchsroom corals, protein skimmer (bakpak), filter and pumps, etc. Two sets of power compact lights that are nice, bulbs fairly new. 1 clownfish, 1 cleaner shrimp, and a cake urchin inhabit one of the tanks and could use a home.
Equipment wise, I have a lot of stuff, bio bale and filter parts. Refractometer (great condition) Water jugs (about 12-13 5g) Oceanic salt mix, cleaning equipment, a small in tank refugium setup, etc
Looking to sell off in parts, if you're interested in something let me know. I can reply or email with specifics. I will try to get a full list together with all specs in the next few days.

aelene

I don't know if it's unreasonable or not, but I'd like $60.00 for the refractometer. I paid $100 for it - it's Milwaukee Instruments. With case and all parts.
For the CPR Bakpak I'd like $35-40.00 and I'll ship it with a bag of extra biobale (new of course).
no extra cost for shipping or anything
interested?

aelene

ok pics are going to take a couple more days... until I can find my usb cord. :)
Here's a line up..
50 lbs live rock (fiji) with mushroom corals (various)
30(ish) lbs live sand
1 percula clown
1 cleaner shrimp
1 cake urchin
1 cpr bakpak protein skimmer (extra biobale)
2 aqua clear filters - one (up to 50g) and one (up to 30g)
1 milwaukee instruments refractometer, in case
11 5g water jugs
1 coralife power compact lights, 24" 2x 65W
1 sattelite pro power compact, 24" 2x 65W
2 heaters
4 powerheads (small sized rio jets)
2 water tempature readers (suction cup, in tank)
1 40g hexagon tank (light wood stand with black glass)
1 26g bowfront tank (back and sides painted black, black stand as well)
2 coralife power -8 outlet timer, (two timers on each strip)
1 small plastic, in tank refugium (or isolation center)
If you're interested in anything please let me know and we can start talking prices what not.
thanks guys

smork81

WHen you get the pics of the LR I would def. be interested. Also the urchin and the cleaner shrimp. Let me know a price for shipping to 39581.

aelene

Originally Posted by scarbone
what do you want for the powerheads?
6.99 each plus shipping? Comes out to $27.96 plus whatever shipping would be for the weight, maybe a few extra dollars. interested?

aelene

Originally Posted by team2jndd
does the bak pak come with pump or preskimmer? Any pics?
this is the design of the protein skimmer:

scarbone

Originally Posted by Aelene
6.99 each plus shipping? Comes out to $27.96 plus whatever shipping would be for the weight, maybe a few extra dollars. interested?
whats the gph on the pumps? ***)

tundar4

new member need a bunch of rock ANY SIZE LOTS FROM 20 TO 300 lbs any size lots will be considered, no dry rock please,thanks

albert7753

Intrested in :
50 lbs live rock (fiji) with mushroom corals (various)
30(ish) lbs live sand
1 percula clown
1 cleaner shrimp
1 coralife power compact lights, 24" 2x 65W
1 sattelite pro power compact, 24" 2x 65W
2 heaters
4 powerheads (small sized rio jets)
Depends on price really.
I am local send me an email with your contact info I can swing by no pictures needed. Just let me know my email aduarte7753@hotmail.com I have a 180gal I am building and need rock and sand for the my fuge.

aelene

Originally Posted by TekDave
How much for the 26g bow w/ stand?

$125? It's a pretty decent setup. black stand, black painted back on the bowfront.