Selling Tank & Supplies - DFW Metroplex

aelene

Originally Posted by Smork81
Is the livestock still available? Clown, Urchin, Shrimp ?
yes and I want them to be the first to go. The Both tanks are running at this point, so I'd like to break them down.. livestock, then rock, equipment etc if it's going to be sold off in parts.

aelene

Originally Posted by team2jndd
I'm interested but wont be ready for it for another 2 weeks. Think you'll still have it?
Probably... we'll have to see.

aelene

Originally Posted by scarbone
whats the gph on the pumps? ***)
I will look this up saturday and have pics posted! :cheer:

aelene

Originally Posted by albert7753
Intrested in :
I am local send me an email with your contact info I can swing by no pictures needed. Just let me know my email aduarte7753@hotmail.com I have a 180gal I am building and need rock and sand for the my fuge.
sent!

smork81

I had posted allready about the livestock..My email is way up top but i will give it again just in case you missed my post..I am interested in the livestock..akin_nostaw19@yahoo.com or nika.watson@ngc.com
Please reply if you will ship..my zip is 39581

aelene

Originally Posted by Smork81
I had posted allready about the livestock..My email is way up top but i will give it again just in case you missed my post..I am interested in the livestock..akin_nostaw19@yahoo.com or nika.watson@ngc.com
Please reply if you will ship..my zip is 39581
silly i responded to you above :) I am open to the idea of shipping, but would rather go local if possible. I'd hate for them to bite it during shipping.

tundar4

zip 46507 both power heads with shipping costplease i need these,lots of super premium live rock in classifieds