Selling The Whole Lot...I can't believe It

technik

Hate to see you give up. I remember having to put SW on hold in highschool because I did not have enough experience.

shrimp134

Sorry everyone, I was away for the weekend...anyways everything is still for sale...I will sell the Live Rock for 4$ a Lb....? It has tons and tons of sponges...bristle worms, feather dusters, and TONS OF DARK PURPLE CORRALINE ALL OVER A FEW OF THE PIECES......I am negotable though on the prices...The reason I don't have prices on everything is because I don't know what to ask for it....That is why and I am sorry...everything is still for sale..Petlover chekc ur mail again...and Double Zero...if I don't sell the live rock in one bunch I think I am willing to do that.....As far asDevil boy, I dont know on the cpr bak pak...give me a good offer and it is sold!:happy:

i'mblotto

How much do you want for the sand????? Also, I may be interested in some of your rock. It would have to be shipped to Washington state.

chandler04

Hey bud. I got one for ya. I was thinking of doing SWF.com, but maybe you got a better deal for me. I'll buy 20 Pounds from you for $80, and I mean it. Nice pieces and such. You should count me in though, cuz I am just like you. 15, going into the tank biz. I just had an accident with my tank, and I am restocking, and thought I might put some more LR in it. I wanna work a deal with you, I'm thinking though, since there are sponges and all, they will need to be pakaged with some water, but I am also a really cheap person, and for a reason. I mow lawns to make $$$$ for my tank, so I can only get like a weekly income, lol. Hey, email me so we can work this. I would love to grab 20 pounds of yer stuff. I live in CT, and even if the stuff dies, I dont mind at all, cuz it will come back. Maybe I can do 3 day ground wrapped in newspaper afterall. cuz I dont like feather dusters too much, but I dont mind em either. Ya, email me. Then we can be penapls or sumthing too, that would be neat, lol. I am Chandler044@aol.com. I might even go $90 for the 20 pounds, how's that? K, gimme a message wen u can. Help out yer boy, these grown adults have jobs and such to buy their stuff, but us, we gotta work HARD for it, and we need all the help we can get, lol. Cathya later.

mina_40

Do you still have LR for sale?
If so, how much do you have and how much do you want for it?
Thanks,
Mina

caseymou

I might be interested in the light. I am not going to give you an offer though, if you are selling you should have an idea of what you want for it. LMK

chandler04

He has really nice rocks, Believe me. You should go for em if u need em. BTW, cehck out "the hunt for stacey" thread

shrimp134

Devil BOy I am so sorry, I have not been online lately...umm I will take any reasonable offer, I have to sell ASAP ON EVERYTHIGN>>NE ONE MAKE ME OFFERS@!!!

shrimp134

Caseymou
I might be interested in the light. I am not going to give you an offer though, if you are selling you should have an idea of what you want for it. LMK
FOr the lights what about 125$?
I am up to negotiate also
Mina 40
Do you still have LR for sale?
Yes I have the whole lot left, couldnt work out last deal with chandler because of some issues with him cumming up witht the money and his parents approval, lol...anyways what about 3 to 4 bucks a lb...I dont know...email me or post here...sorry it took so long to reply everyone, studying for the stupid finals cumming up!

shrimp134

I will punch in the estimate for the live rock from usps.com when I get a chance, I have to go to class now so I can't, I believe both Ph's are Maxi-Jet....if you want to figure out the shipping costs anyone from me to you, my zip code is 58078 and my address is 525 10th st e west fargo nd Thanks again!

shrimp134

Man Devil Boy, I did give you an estimate....125$ read the post Lol:thinking: and magic carp the ph's are a Regent, and A Powerhead 301...That is all I can find on them right now...i will look more closely if your really interested!:happy:

shrimp134

No, there is a bigger one and a smaller one, the Regent is the bigger one and puts out enough for my 29g, I believe the other one is actually a small maxi jet.....I am sorry Lol I cant be more exact at the moment, they are in my tank and all 12 of my snails and other stuff are on top of them...I will try to be more exact when I can? You interested though?

koolkev

Dan't Devil boy,, sorry, I meant that 125 bucks for the lights for CaseyMOU.... THIS IS SHRIMP134 IM ON KOOLKEV'S PC.... Umm for the skimmer what about 80 or sumthing..IDK?:notsure:

msd2

After reading the post im confused whats u have available still? LR? Plants? if so please let me know