Selling very rare hawiian fish from my collection

fpanther

I just got my hands on an amazing 5 inch orange tail Emperor angel from christmas Island. The guy has one more left and I am really tempted to get it. He has some insane fish there. I bought it for 600 dollars, and I really want to get another one. He also had a huge male flame wrasse, a Mystery wrasse, a banded angel, and an awesome gold flake angel. I think he is trying to only carry the hardest fish to get... Let me know if you think I should scoop it up or if I should get any of these other fish thanks

aw2x3

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
http:///forum/post/2693106
I'm really confused. What are you selling?
Same here...I saw a duplicate post, over on --, but with a different screen name. Whoever it was, signed up for -- and this was their first post.

fpanther

I Have a orange tail emperor angel from christmas island, a mystery wrasse, super male flame wrasse, a gold flake angel is sold, and the banded angel is sold, i am located in plantation florida, will ship a your cost. sorry if i confuse you guys. this is not my first post

aw2x3

You say, in your first post, that the person you bought the Emp Angel from is the one that has these fish.

spiderwoman

I'm confused too. Your profile says you have a 29 gallon tank. All of the fish you mention are too large for that tank so I don't think they are in there.

rwp1202

Originally Posted by fpanther
http:///forum/post/2693140
i also have have a 310 & 375 fish only tank, and i never new about -- that is my first posting there
Something here doesn't add up. This thread started with some guy you know having these fish. then later you have them. Now we find out you have two other huge tanks. Based on that, I'm a bit suspicious.
When I look at your other posts, you appear to have a lot of newbie questions. Most people who have two huge tanks, aren't asking questions about red slime, and how many fish you can jamb into a 29 gallon cube.

What is the real deal with these fish?

fpanther

i bougth from flricorda, i put a pic on here please dont think this is a scam its not, just trying to sell somes rare and different fish. you guys are a tough crowd grilling me hard

myerst22

Also the title says rare Hawaiian fish for sale. Christmas Island is not part of Hawaii and there are no Emperors in Hawaii, maybe a wholesalers. Goldflakes also aren't found in Hawaii. Oh wait the Mystery Wrasse also not found in Hawaii. What"s the deal? Tim