Selling!!

splash

Aqua C EV-120 Protein Skimmer. Used for only 5 months on salt water aquarium. Will sell for $150 plus shipping. Will let you know shipping cost prior to final deal. But must have your name and full address to find shipping cost. THanks, Christian

flatzboy

I'll take it!! Will you except paypal? How much for shipping to zip code 34293? Also a picture would be nice.:D

splash

Hi Flatzboy,
My apologies but I do not have a picture nor can I use paypal. A picture of this item is shown on ***DELETED*** I will accept a personal check or money order. I will even send your order UPS before I receive your payment. I trust you will mail payment:) I have to work this weekend so I will not be able to give you an email. I will send email on Tuesday at the very latest if that would not be too much of an inconvenience. If still interested let me know on this forum. When sending personal info (address etc) email to missgail15@hotmail.com
Thanks Christian

flatzboy

Ok, I'll definately take i'll email you my address and you email me your back. I'll try to get the money order out today but it might be monday when I get it out. Email sent.
Thanks,
Rhett

flatzboy

Yeah I know I emailed and gave you my address and asked to tell me how much shipping will be. So check your email when you get a chance.