sepulation has a 2 inch -----, ohh and hes a snitch and snitches get stiches

srfisher17

Originally Posted by trillyen
If I'm immature for posting aren't you bitches immature for replying phh and if they band me they know they'll loose a good Paying customer
That's why dumbasses
Join fish or what ever is a LOL bitch to he knows what's up he just won't say cause its partly his fault
Incoherent babbling like this is best ignored.

trillyen

k so sepilation is a transexual have any of you seen him her hedge in real life I think not
I live 23 miles from him and he has a good ok fashioned gangster beat down coming

trillyen

then why are u not ignoring it ya dumb ass
Y would they ban me when I have numerous ip addressed and its soon easy to start a new account
Besides the fact that you guys started the ---- and I'm here to finish until sep gives me a sincere apology thread and explains y Hesse was wrong
Obj and for you LOL ---- suckers that snitched on me I hope your mothers get cancer and die

fishygurl

I dont get y you even bother coming on if your just going to bash everyone that trys to help you, your just making a fool of yourself

trillyen

to momma I'd a stupid bitch lol
By the way any one know how to plumb a 125 gallon tank
I know some of you queers know

trillyen

help me no one ever helped me you ass holes ignored my plumbing thread for like 2 days
There are other sites that will help me like REEFCENTRAL dot com etc
I'll still continue to be a customer here but I will bash every one until sep and. Everyone on this thread start a thread and apologize to me and tell me y they are sorry

oniel21

help me no one ever helped me you ass holes ignored my plumbing thread for like 2 days
I'll still continue to be a customer here but I will bash every one until sep and. Everyone on this thread start a thread and apologize to me and tell me y they are sorry
I'm thinking that the help you get on here, isn't even 2% of the help you really need.

trillyen

yeah john fish I'm sure I've damaged alot of lives by my abusive posting ya dumbasses I just wanted to know where they sell sharks at
I don't give a ---- if I'm gonna put a shark in a 10 gallon tank you with holding info from me is not gonna stop me from getting 1
your the one that called me out 1st now I'm calling you out bitch
And you odviously like it cause u got a ignore button y ain't u used it???

dragonzim

Yeah, like the people over there are gonna want to deal with you. The people at this site are way more willing to help someone out

jtrzerocool

when they do ban me I'll come back in a different shape and form
then i feel sorry for you...your really dont have a life...

renogaw

honestly guys, stop feeding the troll. you're only
1) going to keep bumping this to the top
2) possibly get yourselves in trouble.

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by renogaw
honestly guys, stop feeding the troll. you're only
1) going to keep bumping this to the top
2) possibly get yourselves in trouble.
ok cool...

trillyen

his ain't the only as forum site and either is reef central