set up for sale

von_rahvin

Hi all,
I no longer have the time to give my tank the love it needs. before it crashes i would like to sell it to a person who can love it and take care of it.
135 gal
2 400 watt mh
2 160 watt VHO
approx 400# tonga slab
approx 450 # ls
40 + corals of different sizes and types.
if you are interested email me at Von_Rahvin@yahoo.com

von_rahvin

shipping? HA . the glass weighs in at like 300 lbs. the tank has got to weigh close to 2000 lbs so you are more than welcome to ship it.
as for what i am looking to get for it. i don't know. I know how much i paid for it . . . . but make an offer.
anyone is more than welcome to stop by my house and see it. I can also email pics of it to whoever is interested in it.

serpentine5

Are you interested in selling your corals? I need some and would rather get them from someone who has put time and love into them other than a store where they are just an investment. Let me know what you got and if you are willing to ship anything out. Thanks, Mike
Email; mikekahle@comcast.net

von_rahvin

sorry about that i just got back from vacation in the keys. I will try to post some pics of it tonight when i get home. I am not interested in breaking it up. For those of you that are local you are more than welcome to stop on by and see it.