Several Frags Pom-Pom Xenia-many sizes

pco

looks like this post was started some time ago but has had recent activity. i am new and cant PM but would love a bit of everything you have.. i have a fish only tank right now and would love to start some of what you have... if you have anything left. can we email? or can you post back on here what you have? thanks. ps does anyone know when i can start using PM? i just joined yesterday the forum...but am not new to swfish.com

meemmoo

Originally Posted by pco
http:///forum/post/2719005
looks like this post was started some time ago but has had recent activity. i am new and cant PM but would love a bit of everything you have.. i have a fish only tank right now and would love to start some of what you have... if you have anything left. can we email? or can you post back on here what you have? thanks. ps does anyone know when i can start using PM? i just joined yesterday the forum...but am not new to swfish.com
Alot of people use email so let me know your address and I will send you a message. Not really sure when PM starts I have been around here for a while.