SFE vs foxface

madwabbit23

Got my gf a kitten this summer as a "cheer u up" gift, got it from PetSmart at one of those "save these cute n cuddly things from death row" kinda things.
Got a 2mo old kitten, shots, paperwork, etc for 70bux or so. Doesnt get much easier than that.
LOL Just noticed you are from New Orleans ...Im 2 hours nw of ya in Lafayette. Mbos's recommendation was good, SPCA or any local adoption place is ur best bet.

L

lsu

Originally Posted by Madwabbit23
http:///forum/post/2865422
Got my gf a kitten this summer as a "cheer u up" gift, got it from PetSmart at one of those "save these cute n cuddly things from death row" kinda things.
Got a 2mo old kitten, shots, paperwork, etc for 70bux or so. Doesnt get much easier than that.
LOL Just noticed you are from New Orleans ...Im 2 hours nw of ya in Lafayette. Mbos's recommendation was good, SPCA or any local adoption place is ur best bet.
I am in Baton ROuge but no LFS here are open sunday. I really dont want to buy a kitten from achain store the whole puppy mill thing, guess there are probably kitten mills? What is SPCA?

L

lsu

Crapper, she just called(didnt answer, left a message). Her friend saw me at the bar and told her I was tanked(little bit) and startin trouble. It just gets better and better.

madwabbit23

When it rains, it pours. ...that kitten better be damn cute bro.
Yeah, SPCA was hosting the adoption in front of the PetSmart I purchased it at- and they only do those kinda things on weekends/holidays. You could try the paper...it is sunday.

L

lsu

Originally Posted by mboswell1982
http:///forum/post/2865428
check ur private messages LOL
Back at ya. Man tomorow wass supposed to be a relaxin day of watchin football(GO BAMA) now I have to buy a kitten and a freaking car to stay out of the dog house, which i am sure i will end any way

mboswell1982

eh, it'll get better, maybe she's keepin ya in the doghouse so you'll put a rock on her finger?? LOL who knows with women, and dude, im with ya all the way on cats, the only one we'll ever get is a serval mix or a bengal mix, a, ordinary cats cant survive with our dogs, 3 pits, and b, normal cats blow LOL. and we're just gonna be getting more and more dogs LOL if youve been lookin around :p youve seen the kinda dogs i plan on having one day, cats just will NOT survive around them

The situtation with the kitty sucks, but that aside. I have a foxface and a sfe in the same tank, they get along fine with no issues. However, I also keep my sfe krill and for the most part he is a hatchling, but my foxface has been through 3 eels. 1 that kept getting intot he filter system, 1 that send on a rampage and one that i have currently. However, my enginer gobies and the eel did fight on a regular basis and on that the eel always one.

L

lsu

She has a fancy new car which made her happy. As far as she knows "bear" is hangin out in the woods behind my house.

crypt keeper

Originally Posted by LSU
http:///forum/post/2865379
Positive there is no mantis. I also let her cat escape and
it got smoked by a truck(which is bad cause she knew i hated it and will probably think i killed it).

I cant help but crack up. Just the way you put it. Tell her it got out and has yet to come back. Place posters up so it looks as you are trying to find it. Do not tell her it died. Just let her believe it got picked up by somebody esle. That will ease the pain.

crypt keeper

Originally Posted by LSU
http:///forum/post/2865427
Crapper, she just called(didnt answer, left a message). Her friend saw me at the bar and told her I was tanked(little bit) and startin trouble. It just gets better and better.
I just saw this. If you can't go to a abr with your friends and have some beers without getting in trouble you need a new woman.

prime311

Dude just killed her cat and prized fish within a week of her leaving. I'd say she probably has good reason for worrying about what he'd do wasted ;)