Shady website dealers?

olga21

Anyone have an experience with a shady website? Ah, freshmarine.com is sorry. You know when your in trouble when you call it goes strait to voice male. Then some websites dont have a phone number. Thats when you know when your in real trouble like I am with livehermetcrabs.com. As far as I know they just took my credit card number and my money and thats it. Luckily my visa canceled the orders but I had to cancel my credit card. Anyone else have this problem with other websites so I can be sure to stay away from them?

jackri

I've never had any issues... but I only go with reputable companies.
Had a friend try and save 20 bucks on a deer rifle scope. Month later of trying to call them (went right to voice mail) and get an email response and googling the company and reading all the complaints he finally cancelled it through his CC but what a pain.

aquaknight

I had an identical experience from a similar site (FWIW olga, I would remove the website's names. It's just not fair to SWF as people will still go to that site 'just to see what they have'). I ordered a Cuban Hogfish that was cheaper then other places. My card got charged and that was pretty much it, no emails or contacts, my order just sat. Had to cancel through my bank.