Shaq dissing kobe

jmick

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2660877
Hell theres no way Bulls even need a 1st pick they had the same team they had form 2 years ago and they just played horrible this year. And this was the team ppl thought would win the East until Boston got all their players. They got so much talent on tha team.
I just dont want them to get Derrick Rose, hes my fav player coming out of the draft
That's too bad, I can say with 95% certainty they are going to pick Rose. Can't wait to see who they trade when they get him, should be a much better team.

rebelprettyboy

They're talking about gettin rid of Hinerick and Ben Gordon when they draft him and they're 2 good quality players so itll be fun to watch...
Bulls just need some time to get it together. Seems like they have the youngest team, them in Atlanta. Both teams got a lot of good young players just need to bring in some Vets. Bulls need a Vet big man big time.

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by LexLuethar
http:///forum/post/2660858
Hey Miami what do you think about Blake? Went to school with him and saw a good amount of games he played in - do you think the Heat will cut him or can he develope into someone that can lock a roster spot?
Even though Blake Ahearn has shown great progress in the D-league I dont think hes going to make the team because we like Chris Quinn as well, Have Marcus Banks and still Jason Williams is our PG until we can upgrade.. Can you say DERRICK ROSE? MAYBE? im praying!l At this point Ahearn and Quinn are interchangeable.

lexluethar

Agreed, i've followed a little of it. And he was doing awesome in the D league, came in the top 10 in scoring average, and had a few games that were good with the Heat. But from what i've read he really needs to work on his defense.

kjr_trig

Arg...Quit picking on Shaq. He is the only Superstar since Kareem that has won a title with 2 different teams (and Kareem was not the best player on those Laker teams), Shaq was the best player on the Lakers, he was the best player on the Heat. HeatLvr, don't even argue D Wade was, he is yet to make first team All NBA (doubt he ever will), Shaq was twice with the Heat including their title year, and 7 years in a row 1st team.
The NBA is doing well now, but it was a trainwreck after MJ retired, he was and will continue to be a great personality and ambassador to the league especially when they needed it.
He is a horrible rapper, he is not the player he was, and his freethrow shooting drives me nuts....But he is entertaining, a great teammate, and one of the top 3 centers all time.

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
http:///forum/post/2661046
Arg...Quit picking on Shaq. He is the only Superstar since Kareem that has won a title with 2 different teams (and Kareem was not the best player on those Laker teams), Shaq was the best player on the Lakers, he was the best player on the Heat. HeatLvr, don't even argue D Wade was, he is yet to make first team All NBA (doubt he ever will), Shaq was twice with the Heat including their title year, and 7 years in a row 1st team.
The NBA is doing well now, but it was a trainwreck after MJ retired, he was and will continue to be a great personality and ambassador to the league especially when they needed it.
He is a horrible rapper, he is not the player he was, and his freethrow shooting drives me nuts....But he is entertaining, a great teammate, and one of the top 3 centers all time.

You need to send some of that Wacky Tabacky your smoking over here. When we received Shaq in 04 He was already on the steep decline. I will admit he instantly bought leadership and a winning attitude along with him. He averaged 22ppg and 10rpg, that was more than enough along with his inside presence to get us the championship AND I am HONESTLY eternally grateful. BUT to say he was better than D-wade that year when that was D-wade's break-out, getting towards APEX year I think is flat out wrong. D-wade finished with 25ppg, 7 apg 6th in the NBA in MVP voting and truly emerged as the all around leader of the Heat. SHAQ even said so! p.s There are ALOT LESS dominating Centers as a pose to shooting guards. Thats why it WILL take just slightly longer for D-wade to make first team NBA but I bet he will get there. 2 THINGS #1 We still have at least one NBA championship in our young 20year franchise existence which is still one more than you guys in you 40 year existence AND #2 Thank-you for taking a dilapidated, back stabbing SHAQ along with 60 million left on his contract off our hands AND #3 THE BIGGEST THANK-YOU, Thanks for Shawn Marion who just today sees a big future in Miami and its franchise and decided NOT TO OPT OUT of his contract.

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
http:///forum/post/2661085
You need to send some of that Wacky Tabacky your smoking over here. When we received Shaq in 04 He was already on the steep decline. I will admit he instantly bought leadership and a winning attitude along with him. He averaged 22ppg and 10rpg, that was more than enough along with his inside presence to get us the championship AND I am HONESTLY eternally grateful. BUT to say he was better than D-wade that year when that was D-wade's break-out, getting towards APEX year I think is flat out wrong. D-wade finished with 25ppg, 7 apg 6th in the NBA in MVP voting and truly emerged as the all around leader of the Heat. SHAQ even said so! p.s There are ALOT LESS dominating Centers as a pose to shooting guards. Thats why it WILL take just slightly longer for D-wade to make first team NBA but I bet he will get there. 2 THINGS #1 We still have at least one NBA championship in our young 20year franchise existence which is still one more than you guys in you 40 year existence AND #2 Thank-you for taking a dilapidated, back stabbing SHAQ along with 60 million left on his contract off our hands AND #3 THE BIGGEST THANK-YOU, Thanks for Shawn Marion who just today sees a big future in Miami and its franchise and decided NOT TO OPT OUT of his contract.

There is no denying how good D Wade was in the playoffs that year. And yes, I agree being a 1st team All NBA at center is a bit easier these days than at guard, look who has been 1st team the last 2 years...Amare is fantastic, but hardly a Center in my book, of course Marion was playing Power Forward here too. Yeah, you guys should be good next year (if "yer boy" can stay healthy) the Heat will be better and we definately miss "The Matrix" in Phoenix, absolutly one of the best all around players in the league...The Heat and the Celtics are certainly proof that you can win a title with a mediocre point guard, maybe da bulls will take Beasley.
I just hope the Diesel shows up in shape this year, and we get rid of some of the softies (Diaw for starters). With Nash, Hill, and Shaq all toward the end of their career, this may be the last chance to make a run.
Originally Posted by digitydash

http:///forum/post/2661201
I guess his police dept didn't like the video either.They took his badge from him today.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3459208
Yeah, everybody in Phoenix knows you don't tick off Sheriff Joe, he is old school....He still uses the "chain gang" for prisoners and makes them live in tents and eat bologna sandwiches.

miaheatlvr

I hope Chicago takes Beasley.. I heard on ESPN that Rose though good.. Is no where near the talent and should not even mentioned in the same breathe of a Chris Paul coming out of School.. Though very nice size at 6'4 and much untapped skill yet to come.. where they are saying that Beasley right out of the gate is very capable of giving you 20 and 10..

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
http:///forum/post/2661339
I hope Chicago takes Beasley.. I heard on ESPN that Rose though good.. Is no where near the talent and should not even mentioned in the same breathe of a Chris Paul coming out of School.. Though very nice size at 6'4 and much untapped skill yet to come.. where they are saying that Beasley right out of the gate is very capable of giving you 20 and 10..
Had Rose not played so well in the NCAA Tourney, I really don't think there is any way he would have gone #1. He was pretty special there.

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
http:///forum/post/2661352
Had Rose not played so well in the NCAA Tourney, I really don't think there is any way he would have gone #1. He was pretty special there.
+1 on that. Yeah rose was good the whole year and my fav Freshamn, but that run in the Toruney is what has really made him the number 1 pick...
I do beleive Bulls will take him, but who knows what kind of trades we'll see

crimzy

The shaq rap seemed pretty immature and lame when I first heard it. But I have to admit, it stuck in my head after I heard it a couple hundred times today.

reefraff

I always thought Shaq would sink like a rock at the end of his career. He had that really fast first step and once that is gone he is nothing. One thing about Kareem was he was never as good as Oneil was but he was able to adapt his game style as he got older so he remained a valuable player.

stdreb27

I always like the dude, but seriously his war with kobe, needs to end, he has more rings, kobe got his *** handed to him this year. Shaq won, hands down, to bad he doesn't realise that and starts acting like a big baby. They need to put him on a drug raid and tell him the perps are all kobe's relatives.

rylan1

I think everyone is blowing this out of porportion.... I actually thought it was some good entertainment... not only was the rap pretty decent if indeed it was a "freestyle rap"... which is for those who may not know is coming up with a rap off the top of your head on the spot...
anyways - it was funny... the repeated lines were the chorus....which is why he repeated them over and over ...
He has reason to be upset w/ Kobe for the way he treated Shaq by not telling Laker management they needed to keep him.... the only reason why he left is because of $$$... and the Lakers thinking they could save $ and be right back in the championship a could seasons later...
Most of all though...when Kobe got caught up in that "Denver Incident" he outed Shaq by saying Shaq paid off women or a woman ... that he had a relationship/affair with not to go public .. and that because of Kobe breaking the "code" it caused in marriage to end.

rylan1

Originally Posted by ruaround
http:///forum/post/2660829
not only immature, but HORRIBLE!!! he repeats himself 1,000,000 times... oh wait that is all rap... how he ever sold one record is way beyond my comprehension...
Rap is the most popular and bought music in the world....

rylan1

Originally Posted by digitydash
http:///forum/post/2662076
Where did you find those stats I find that hard to believe.
just look at your billboard 100... look at album sales... .. look at the last week when a rapper sold 1million albums in a week.
Rap transends culture... go to any country... you will find rap is the most listened to form of american music.

digitydash

I see more R&B then rap.You are talking about 1 person not a whole janra of music.Their is alot of rock on the top of the charts.Don't go by the first week go by the way they sell of a period of months.