share your triggerfish!

trigger40

I know ya'll got triggerfish, so it's time to show that triggerfish off!

this is my trigger:
http://s1065.photobucket.com/user/CobtryTrigger40/library/?sort=3&page=1

some other stuff to share, this is my example.

type of triggerfish: humu trigger

what you feed/how many times a day: mysis, fresh shrimp, squid, silversides, and live ghost shrimp as a treat. i feed two times a day.

tank mates(fish,coral,inverts,ect): eibli angel, ocellaris clown, purple dottyback, powder blue tang, 2 skunk cleaner shrimp,
6 hermits, 6 nassarius snails, 1 emerald crab, 14 mushroom corals, 3 kenya tree corals, a zoanthid garden, toadstool.

tank size: 40 gallontank(in the middle of an upgrade)

how long you have had your triggerfish: about 1 1/2 years

so share your trigger fish even if you keep it hidden away in a basement. share your trigger!

Last edited:

mauler

This is bozo the clown trigger
I feed him 3-4 times a day I give him mysis, krill,sprilulina brine and shrimp.
His tank mates are powder blue tang, flame angel, yellow longnose butterfly, orange shoulder tang, and a zebra angel.
He's in a 135g tank.
I've had him for maybe 1 1/2 - 2 months.

Attachments

trigger40

Hopefully he stays that way. He's also warming up to me I can now hand feed him.
congrats! but now he is going to start begging, lol stay strong. but since you cot an adult if he was going to change and become aggressive he would have. thats why you dont get the baby clown trigs, they change on you.

mauler

congrats! but now he is going to start begging, lol stay strong. but since you cot an adult if he was going to change and become aggressive he would have. thats why you dont get the baby clown trigs, they change on you.
Tell me about it I'll feed him till he literally refuses food but he'll still beg for more.

mauler

When he's finally full he'll either just completely ignore the food but continue to beg which confuses me or he'll take it to his cave and spit out like he's trying to save it for later. He's a very odd fish.

trigger40

lol i have always compared trigger behavior to toddlers, there a handful. but thats why we love them. my trigger will dump mouthfulls of sand on my other fish, it's intresting to watch. lol i think i see now why his name is bozo.

lets keep the triggers coming!

mauler

That's a good comparison. Yeah I'm sure if he's all there sometimes.

Are we seriously the only ones with triggers.

mauler

I saw that but I noticed it to late to enter. But I guess that means we're it for trigger owners