share your triggerfish!

braden

I have 2 triggers, my humu is the largest and I have had both for 5 years in the same 35 gallon tank. I know alot of people say thats way too small but my one trigger literally hides in his log all day long lol and my humu seems very content in his space. However I did take peoples advice and have upgraded to a 65 gallon for now and I will be going even larger in the future. They both recently ate the last remaining Damsel that I had he was in there for 5 years with them and I moved to a new house and first day they ate him for some reason. Heres a pic of my humu.

humu.jpg

jay0705

The other hides bc the huma is the boss. Its not a good relationship, the larger tank should help

braden

The other hides bc the huma is the boss. Its not a good relationship, the larger tank should help
My orange-lined trigger has been alot more mobile lately though. He has been freely swimming in and out of the new crack formations I made with some new live rock. Yeah hopefully the new tank he will be even happier. I love my triggers but I cant get any other fish witch bums me out. The last few fish I tried to put in got eatin instantly. :(

Braden

jay0705

Trigs are commonly the only fish with a few exceptions. Like blue throats,nigers, and cross hatches

Purdy0753

I was trying to post a photo of my Picasso trigger but it says the file size is to large! But he is by far my favorite fish in the tank!!!!

jay0705

Try and send it to your self via email or text. Then post that pic. Thats the thing with most trigs they have personalities