Sharing pics of my 125gal

marinfire1

in a few pics i saw some bubble algee u might want to get the out before it takes over ur whole tank.... make sure u dont pop them tho

jayc

Thanks everyone!! marinfire1- I do have some bubble algae. Whats the best way to get rid of it?
-Josh

marinfire1

take the lr its on out and use a tooth pick to roll off...make sure they dont pop tho cuz then ull have mannnny more

efishnsea

Originally Posted by JayC
Thanks everyone!! marinfire1- I do have some bubble algae. Whats the best way to get rid of it?
-Josh
FOXFACE RABBITFISH

scubaguy

Originally Posted by JayC
-Josh
Emerald Crab(s) By the way tank looks great.

azfishgal

I was so excited to see this thread, as I just set up my 125 gallon a few weeks ago, waiting for the cycle to balance out.
I can only hope my tank will look as good as yours. Great job!

jayc

Thanks for your replies everyone!! Some of the rocks I cant remove without tearing down the tank, butthe one's I can I will. I've had a foxface in the past and he starting eating corals, so I dont want to do another rabbit fish. I've got some emerald crabs but not enough. I think I'll pick up some more next time I'm at the lfs.
Thanks again for everyone's replies!!
-Josh

jayc

Originally Posted by azfishgal
I was so excited to see this thread, as I just set up my 125 gallon a few weeks ago, waiting for the cycle to balance out.
I can only hope my tank will look as good as yours. Great job!

Good luck with your 125.
-Josh