Shark is 7in.

lionfish12

My guess would be 10-12''... I did some research on it because i got board. I also read that it depend on the tank size that hes in. If hes in a larger tank he will grow faster and in a smaller tank he wont grow as fast. I got that all from a few sites.

flatzboy

Originally posted by lionfish12
My guess would be 10-12''... I did some research on it because i got board. I also read that it depend on the tank size that hes in. If hes in a larger tank he will grow faster and in a smaller tank he wont grow as fast. I got that all from a few sites.

Water quality, and diet would be a big factor to when determining its size in january.:D

montidanae

unlike fresh water, only a few saltwater fish get stunted by the tank size, so the size of tank would have little effect on it, the only effect would be that it woudl have alot less swimming room, making it in active and sick, causeing to get into bad shap not eat and not grow and be a happy helthy little bugger!

looking back at your post, it sounds like you either dont have a big tank yet, or just got it a few days ago. if you just got it did you cycle it before putting a shark into it?

mr.smiley

i will be getting the tank for christmas. I did lots of researching that told me i could but a baby banded shark in my 60gal for 6months then i would need to upgrade