shark question... again

puffy_1234

yeah... I'm assuming that they get ick then, outside the egg, but not sure how to treat it though.... Im just wondering if other diseases come about in a shark... I just want to keep a close eye on mine and make sure nothing happens... It's my new baby at 1 week old yesterday :)

puffy_1234

and another thought on the ich... how do you knowit has ich??? if there is no symptoms, like rubbing or white spots.....

puffy_1234

I found some diseases that they get, especially the red spots... not really finding a cure though, but gave me some things to look for..... as far as ich... they said they do get ich, like you said, but show no signs, and that's basically what it said.... still in search for those things, but helped with other diseases....

puffy_1234

now... my next question... I just read on one of those web sites that feeding it frozen food all the time is no good.... is that true? Mine hasn't started eating yet, but when it does, do I get fresh squid or something like that too?

M

mr hanky

do yourself a favor and go buy aquarium sharks and rays by scott w michael. it will help you. and definatly answer some of your questions. hth robby