shark

walleye

i live on a island in the middle of lake erie. i have a female bamboo cat shark. iam looking for a male. does anyone have any ideas where i can find one. tank mates are a snowflake eel and a white ribbon eel. thanks

thats going to be hard, in some places its hard just to get one in general let alone a sexed one, do you have a LFS you can get to and ask?

walleye

not right know. there are no boats running yet. we are surrounded by ice right now. maybe in april. i have had her for over 2 years now and she about 19 inches long. she eats well and doing fine.

walleye

my tank is 220. yes i live on put in bay. have been here for over 20 years. waiting to see if the ice is still good to go fishing on.

U

usirchchris

Originally Posted by walleye
http:///forum/post/2953851
my tank is 220. yes i live on put in bay. have been here for over 20 years. waiting to see if the ice is still good to go fishing on.
Oh man, I love Put-in-Bay. Been a couple of years...I need to get back. I have always had a blast.

walleye

yes it is a wild place in the summer and quite in the winter. i found a male black cat shark but i need a marble male.