shark ???

logan15

well our LFS has both in a huge tank prob like 3 or 4 feet tall 8 feet long and 2 feet wide and the nurse shark there swims around a lot more

saltfisher

I just bought a Banded and the FS had both as well. The Nurse gets really active when being fed. The banded doesnt move as much.

S

simm

I have a banded and he NEVER comes out nor swims around. He stays hidden throughout the day and comes out at night or when I feed.

saltfisher

Do you feed with a feeding stick or just drop food in? I placed my LR across the back so he cant get behind it. So basically he is out all day, but motionless.

S

simm

I use to feed with a wooden skewer but now he smells the food and comes out.

aftrhrs

How do you convince your boss to have a 300g tank at work? I would be so wrapped up in taking care of it everyday that I would probably never get anything done.

splash1914

lol! We created a "Dads Committee" to raise money we need for the tanks. The only thing I do to the tanks is water changes, the kids feed and clean the glass. I am going to create a "barracuda club" (thats our mascot) which will consist of students who can teach other students about the tanks and how to take care of one at their own house.