sharks in a 220

civickid

What kind of small sharks can i get that will live in a 220 for a while. MAybe a horn or a epaulette and a cali ray. What do you all think.

sharkboy97

Just get a bamboo they look cool and they could live hapily in that tank all their lives. And get an sfe they are kool. i dont know what else you could get so wait for someone else to post before u go and buy fish

sharkboy97

Eppulate isto active in my opion.I would get a Bamboo Shark, Zebra Eel, TYpe of lion fish and mabe one other fish

civickid

in the sharks and rays book it says you can keep a horn in a 240 and a epaulette in a 260. I dont like eels or lions that much , what do you think would be good with any sharks

aidos

Any of the large angels would do well, harliquen tusk fish, puffers, large tangs....ie sohal or clown tang would do well in that tank.
triggers could be an option but i think some will attack the sharks eyes. do some research be4 u get one.
good luck
:happyfish

civickid

Are horn sharks active or do they just lie on the bottom of the sand all day cause i dont want a huge tank with something sitting on the sand all day since he will be the only thing in the tank.

tome

you might want to skip the ray, they are cool looking but wont do well being pick on. from what i know there not the toughest guys ever.