Sharks

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Sharks are here and watching at all times, sometimes silently, but still just beneath your feet as you swim by oblivious to our presence .....jk.
Just to let you all know, I try to look at most posts that have not been answered at least every day or so, however, if a post is answered adequately, I see no point to adding my 2 cents just because I'm a "shark". Also, because Shark/Moderator email is public, I also get email from this BB and try to answer that individually.
So, please give us Great Whites a break, we're here [most of the time].

Also, I say, Kris needs to step down as a shark, as he's really not here anymore, anyway. Lets make Salty a "full-blown" shark so he may traverse in all waters !
As for posts from moronic piranha, if someone sees something offensive, insulting, abusive, etc., I think the best thing for you to do is to email a moderator about the problem, rather than post, post, post complaints and comments about it. Remember, people who are moronic online, are attention seekers...so LETS NOT give them what they crave---attention.

angelfish

here here... I must agree and let's make Mr. Salty a shark on this post. What is the best way to vote him in Beth? He is most informative with posts and always willing to answer my posts. Thanks Mr. Salty, I appreciate your assistance.
Angel