Shopping on line?

lucie

What is your favorite coral supplier on line?
I hade bad experience with *Link Removed* never send my order and are not responding to e-mails or messages. Very nice web site, but fake !!!!!!!!!

reef bug

I was pleasantly surprised on my SWF.com order last week. I do prefer to personally select my purchases but took a chance becasue I could not find these items locally. 3 of the 4 corals ordered greatly exceeded my expectations. The green eye zoos were listed as 25+ polyps, but the piece I received has over 130 and every polyp opened almost immediately after placed in my tank. The leather toadstool is much larger than expected and doing very well. I bought a yellow polyp that was listed as 20+ polyps, but the one they sent has at least 80 polyps and a bonus few extra zoos growing on the back of the rock...The green ricordea is very small, but it was listed as 1 small polyp. It was only 7.99 and arrived as it was described.
And becasue I had "coral on the brain" when I placed my order, I totally forgot we were expecting the hottes temps of year on the day my coral was shipped. Kept the fingers crossed during the extreme heat, but all arived safely and in good condition. The cooler gel pack and foam cooler worked very well. Good luck.

clown52

I have always been very pleased with everything I have ordered from SWF.com. That goes for live and dry goods.

tx reef

Originally Posted by Clown52
I have always been very pleased with everything I have ordered from SWF.com. That goes for live and dry goods.

Me too.

ginarox

will i just made my first order from swf.com so i hope and pray it all goes good.... its good to here that clown52 and tx reef have had good expereinces , that makes me feel more relieved....ginarox

ophiura

Out of respect to the owner and operator of this site, we ask that you please not post or request links to other stores, thanks