Should Have Gotten A Bigger Tank

mynewlove

I have a 55 gallon tank. I wish that I would have known how much I would have love and gotten crazy about this hobby because I would have gotten a bigger tank. I am afraid once I will fill this one to its capacity, I will go nuts, I love getting new things!!!! And I am almost done!!

debbie

I know what you mean, you will never have a big enough tank. But.....stay with what you have for at least a year and see how everything goes. You can always start another one bigger later on and add extra stuff from your 55 gal into it, saves you money on corals too.
Good luck to you......Deb

mr.p

I don't know if that's such a good attitude. I mean I know you love the hobby and that's great but if your going to be dissapointed when you can't buy new things then that could lead to over stocking or something like that. I know how you feel though I hate going to my LFS and coming home empty handed lol, even if I can buy 1 hermit crab I feel good.

buzzword

I feel you! I have a 120g and now wish I had gotten a 180g or 225g. I am not even close to being full and yet want bigger. When I move in a year or two I am going to upgrade to either the 180g or the 225g. Never thought I would be so addicted!!

bwilson

Me and my wife are just starting our 150 and discussing where we can put another tank.
A 200 or so. LOL
BW