Should I ask Her?

ryanhayes9

there is this girl at my work which I like and I think that she likes me. Im 15 almost 16 and she is 16. I have never really asked a girl out before and am sort of nervous. What should i do? the next time i see her is monday and even if i did do that, what is a good thing to do on a first date. I have heard that having relationships at the place you work is not a good idea but 2 people that work there met there and just got married and 2 different couples are also dating. What should i do?

teen

the movies isnt a good place for a first date. something where you guys can actually talk and hang out like bowling, mini golf, driving range, even the mall is a better choice.

ryanhayes9

well we already talk a lot seeing that i work with her. I would probably go to pleasure island( its like a mall sort of with a HUGE movie theather!)

clown boy

Originally Posted by ryanhayes9
I have heard that having relationships at the place you work is not a good idea

ryanhayes9

see thats what i am nervous about..... guys what should i do? right niw i am leaning toward doing ot

tx reef

Do it. I dated several girls that I worked with when I was a waiter at Olive Garden. If you break up, just be civil and respect eachother and everything will be fine.
Besides, if you don't do it, your a CHICKEN!!!!! :hilarious

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Do it. I dated several girls that I worked with when I was a waiter at Olive Garden. If you break up, just be civil and respect eachother and everything will be fine.
Besides, if you don't do it, your a CHICKEN!!!!! :hilarious

thanks man. It happens that we work at chick fil a lol

millerman

do it this way ask her to go get something to eat some time after work. if she says no the first time dont worry about it wait a couple of days ask her to go get something to eat again this time if she goes then ask her on a date dont ask her on a date while at work, because if she says no you have to see her the rest of the day, and everyone knows you asked her out.

laddy

Walk right up to her, look her in the eye (preferably after work, when she's relaxed), and tell your you like her and would like to spend some time together. Trust me, if you think working out, running a marathon, passing a big exam you didn't think you'd pass, was a rush....the sense you feel right after you see her eyes when you tell her that, it's awesome. Trust me, you're going to make her day , regardless!......just be careful, the last time I did this I ended up marrying my wife!!!

lion_crazz

Yep, I definitely agree with Laddy. You just have to do it. The worst thing that can happen is a "no", but the best thing is that you can go out with this girl. Definitely just do it. Don't think about it and just be yourself.

catawaba

Ask her to lunch (NOT at Chick Fil A) and have some fun....See what she likes: movies, games, school, whatever--you might have some groovy things in common!

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by ROYAL GANG
no, restaurant is not a good place. go somewhere that's not public, or somewhere that's quiet, like if you need to find a working buddy or something, then.. btw, check this site out it has VERY good tips http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg4PY_lsw_k
love ur avatar btw

LOL funny thing is daniels my name. WIll do guys will do. just a little nrevous

gen1dustin

Originally Posted by Laddy
just be careful, the last time I did this I ended up marrying my wife!!!

I gotta agree with Laddy also. As to where to go.... wherever you want. Just pick a place it isn't a big deal. It's just a first date. If it don't go good just stay friends, since ya'll work together.

gen1dustin

Originally Posted by ryanhayes9
i think im going to ask. I have almost done it before and its harder in person
If your nervous that's fine, that is natural. You just gotta force yourself to do it. :cheer: