Should I ask Her?

royal gang

hrrm...in this type of situation i think he'd do something different, something exquisite on such a delightful event, i would think... KICK EVERYBODY'S butte!!!

pontius

Originally Posted by Phixer
What would Chuck Norris do?
Chuck Norris wouldn't worry about one particular chick, because he's had EVERY chick already anyway.
and by the way, he'd break the chick's father's back just for good measure.

gen1dustin

Originally Posted by Pontius
Chuck Norris wouldn't worry about one particular chick, because he's had EVERY chick already anyway.
and by the way, he'd break the chick's father's back just for good measure.

I haven't looked at this thread in a while. So what happened? No offense to any girls here, but seriously girls can be odd with things to the guy's mind. Sometimes it is hard to tell if she is playing hard to get, likes you, or is scuzy. Just be sure she likes you for who you are. I've had chances of being with tons of girls just because of my family's wealth. No bragging, but honestly. I don't look bad, but honestly things like wealth can play such a major role. I'm 19 & been in a relationship with the same girl for 3 years come Febuary.

Nah it is all good.

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by Gen1Dustin

I haven't looked at this thread in a while. So what happened? No offense to any girls here, but seriously girls can be odd with things to the guy's mind. Sometimes it is hard to tell if she is playing hard to get, likes you, or is scuzy. Just be sure she likes you for who you are. I've had chances of being with tons of girls just because of my family's wealth. No bragging, but honestly. I don't look bad, but honestly things like wealth can play such a major role. I'm 19 & been in a relationship with the same girl for 3 years come Febuary.

Nah it is all good.
i think were doing something tonight......

E

e.es.c

I'll give you the same advice that I got.... Keep it in your pants or keep it covered

gen1dustin

Originally Posted by E.ES.C
I'll give you the same advice that I got.... Keep it in your pants or keep it covered

:cheer: :jumping: :jumping:

ukcats

Originally Posted by E.ES.C

It took him 2 weeks and 30 posts to get the nerve to ask her out...I think he has the "keep it in your pants" part covered. That will be the next post!!!! :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious