Should i get this lighting

nanoreef

Coralife Lunar Aqualights Compact Fluorescent Strip Lights
* Combines the quality features of Aqualight Double Strip Lights with the added benefit of 3/4-watt Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED lamps
* Replicates the 24-hour day and night light cycle for your reef aquarium with ease
* Reliable performance encased in a stylish yet durable anodized aluminum housing
Lights combined with the added benefit of 3/4-watt Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED lamps. Replicates 24-hour day and night light cycle for your reef aquarium with ease. Features anodized aluminum housing, silent built-in electronic ballasts, 2 cooling fans, highly polished reflector, acrylic lens cover, 3 on/off switches and power cords for convenient independent timer operation. 7" x 2-1/2" high.
Its for my 10g any suggestions

nanoreef

Would this be better than what i have now
2 6,500 k 11 watt power compacts
Could i keep and anomnie wiht thees lights :joy:

T

tuningvis

i think you should not think about an anemone for awhile
what is the wattage of them ?

T

thomas712

I would never suggest any anemone for a 10 gallon tank. Its just not a wise choice. With such a small water volume things can go wrong very very quickly. Purchase what lights you want but my advice would be to stay away from anemones.
Thomas

T

tuningvis

coralife 96 w quad pin 50/50
unless you put a MH pendent above your tank

T

tuningvis

type this into yahoo coralife "96w 50/50" and click on the link labeled .. "1"
it's the 20"

gfk

id also suggest the 96 watt light, i have the 130 you posted, but its on a 20 gallon

shoreliner11

If you were thinking of doing it yourself you can get some T5's that would fit into a 10gal hood that would work quite well.

trigger111

What is the average price of the coralife 96w light? I paid 90$ for it from a website and the bulb broke in shipping so ups told the seller that they through it away and i got it anyways so now i have a brand new one and a basically brand new slightly scratched one. I should start up another 10 gallon! Anyone need a 96watt 50/50 light?