Show me the coolest fish in your tank

swlover

Originally Posted by marsha
:jumping: i am new to saltwater and not sure how to arrange my rocks so the fish will enjoy their playground... i am waiting to get a yellow tang ,,, and a bubble tip anemone ... should be here tomorrow or tuesday... i would like some feed back on the looks of my tank and any suggestion anyone might have. here is a pic of my 46 gal. :happyfish
Looks a little bare no coraline yet, but it will get there. How old is the set up? The rocks look fine, some green star polyps would set it off and give it great color, maybe some more mushrooms! Sorry I'm a mushroom freak! do you have any close-up shots?

R

reeffer

Originally Posted by swlover
Oh he's cool and beautifuly colored, what do you feed him? and what other fish do you have in there with him? Great shot!
He is in a 135, with a large sailfin tang, hippo tang and a small school (6) of blue green chromis. I feed him red minow's or ghosties. Not to many other options.

marsha

Originally Posted by swlover
Looks a little bare no coraline yet, but it will get there. How old is the set up? The rocks look fine, some green star polyps would set it off and give it great color, maybe some more mushrooms! Sorry I'm a mushroom freak! do you have any close-up shots?

sorry it took so long for me to respond... yes i love mushrooms ... and i am planning on getting alot more of them... the tank is only 1 month old so taking time to add stuff...
if you would like you can e-mail some pics of yours.. and maybe you can give me some ideas on how to place things in my take... i am new to this and not knowing what i am doing i could use all the help i can get...
thanks
marsha_rod at sbcglobal . net

gryphyn

Originally Posted by AW2
Actually, my DME is 9 years old. They're average life span is 25 - 30 years.
is the dragon really in your tank if so i wanna give you major props i love eels but my gf wont let me put him in the tank, if she would id buy a dragon today.

marsha

:joy: :happyfish i am so jazzed with my new stuff ... just couldnt wait to share it ... hope you enjoy the pictures :joy: