Show me your blennies, peoples.

nm reef

I keep a couple of blennys...a recently added lawnmower...and a litle bi-color. Both are sort of difficult to get a pic of. If I can get a decent one I'll post it up.
The cyano comment was just out of line...unless of course you actually like the stuff...then I guess I could understand your need to comment in such a negative manner.

zephyrlily

Bulzebe, does your zebra have a good appetite for everything? I've been eyeing those.
skirrby, that is one cool blenny. Love his goatee! :D

chandler04

Originally posted by NM reef
I keep a couple of blennys...a recently added lawnmower...and a litle bi-color. Both are sort of difficult to get a pic of. If I can get a decent one I'll post it up.
The cyano comment was just out of line...unless of course you actually like the stuff...then I guess I could understand your need to comment in such a negative manner.

Umm, Im confused:notsure: Was someone making fun of my cyano? Id really like to know. I didnt say anything about it, so i dunno, did u erase it? I use tap water, thats why I have cyano, and personally, I like the color.

bulzebe

zephyrlily, one of them eats EVERYTHING we feed it, one only eats algea off the rocks and the glass. Also, the one that eats what we feed it will also suck on your finger. :happyfish

rbmount

Originally posted by Magic_Carp
RB what kind of Conch is that?? one come on some rock i got and i dont know what kind it is...

It's a fighting conch I got off this site.