Show me your in wall setup?

maelv

Emptied it out, traded all of its contents (at a loss) for a 220 (sitting in the garage) and sold the house...LOL
Moved back home to San Antonio for personal and family reasons....now setting up a 29 gallon until I decide what I am going to do (rent a while longer or buy the house we are in...owner is wanting to sell in the next couple of years)....if we do buy this house (which my wife wants to) I have the perfect place for the 220 and it will also be in wall..

grubsnaek

wow this is great. maelv i still do love that set up. fedel i have seen your thread and the tanks are amazing. this is going much better than planned.

J

johnyquest

This tank has been replaced by new 180. Will post pics later. I'm testing the whole photobucket thing, this is only a test.

maelv

Originally Posted by grubsnaek
wow this is great. maelv i still do love that set up.
Thanks grubsnaek....I miss it a bit to be honest with you....oh well...on to bigger and better things (eventually .... he he he).
This was a great thread to start.....good idea Grubs...

wow all your tanks put me to shame. i have a thirty gallon. but i am only 14 years old and funds are minimal and you try to convince my mom and dad to let me take a huge chunk out of my wall to put one in. but on the up side we are movin to florida in about 4 1/2 years when i graduate. so maybe then i can put a bigger and better in wall tank in. please post more pitures.

-jake