show me your RO

qreef

I need some help!!!!!!!!
After look up at too many info and RO unit and i dont know which one to get. Can some one help me which best to get and a good price. Have anyone buy the RO unit from DA_BAY?

murph145

i just got mine from the depot its a 4 stage and works well for me i think it was just under 2 bills

acrylic51

Depends how fancy you want to get....You can get a nice unit from AirWaterIce for around $200.00 Typhoon III and has everything you need from pressure gauge to auto shut off, and top quality membrane.....One thing you want to remember or consider when sizing your unit, when you get up above 75gpd you start sacrificing rejection rate and water quality......
Spectrapure makes some really super units, but on the expensive side, while Kent makes really nice units as well and are reasonable priced, but again IMO the best bang for the buck would be an AirWaterIce unit, cause it has most of the bells and whistles you'd want....I would opt to get the dual TDS meter from them as well

xtech

Originally Posted by acrylic51
Depends how fancy you want to get....You can get a nice unit from AirWaterIce for around $200.00 Typhoon III and has everything you need from pressure gauge to auto shut off, and top quality membrane.....One thing you want to remember or consider when sizing your unit, when you get up above 75gpd you start sacrificing rejection rate and water quality......
Spectrapure makes some really super units, but on the expensive side, while Kent makes really nice units as well and are reasonable priced, but again IMO the best bang for the buck would be an AirWaterIce unit, cause it has most of the bells and whistles you'd want....I would opt to get the dual TDS meter from them as well
i bought the typhoon3 for 80.00 and i love it,keep your eyes open there are deals to be had. got mine used it came complete plus an xtra 50 foot of line!

stevenb

I got Kent Marine unit $139.00. There is some info you should know. My unit 24 gpd Gals Per Day. If you don`t have 45PSI from your sink cuts water production in half and water temp of 77 f or higher will also cut production. I ran my 9 hours to get five gals. water.