Show off some feather dusters

spartan78

I just want to see what colors they come in because I'm considering adding one to my tank. Also is 35$ good for a Coco worm?

azfishgal

Here are some pictures of my two feather dusters. I've had them sinse I started my tank in February. It's fun watching them open back up.

Oh, and I would like to get a cocoa worm, and I think $35 is a good price from what I have seen.

anonome

Originally Posted by Spartan78
I just want to see what colors they come in because I'm considering adding one to my tank. Also is 35$ good for a Coco worm?
That is an awesome price.....and you didn't come home with it? They go for $75 here in Virginia.
Here is one of mine, feather duster, still waiting for the right coco worm.

mace

Originally Posted by Anonome
That is an awesome price.....and you didn't come home with it? They go for $75 here in Virginia.
Here is one of mine, feather duster, still waiting for the right coco worm.
$75 WOW.... $15 here and $18 for the BIG ones....

spartan78

Originally Posted by Mace
$75 WOW.... $15 here and $18 for the BIG ones....

Thats cheaper than the hawaiian feather dusters here... :( Anyways would Kent's phytoplex be a good food for them?

jerthunter

Thats cheaper than the hawaiian feather dusters here... :( Anyways would Kent's phytoplex be a good food for them?
I never feed my feather duster and it has done fine, but if you want to feed it phytoplankton you might want to consider a live phyto instead of something like Kent's.

azfishgal

I feed Kent's Phytoplex about twice a week to my tank, they seem to be doing well with it.

reefer545

If you can get a coco worm for 35 bux, GET IT!!!! I hae four in my 24. One is purple with gold rims. Here in Chicago they sell for no less than a hundred bux. I, therefore, have bought them all online and even at the Bay of E. I am addicted to cocos. I have two feather dusters otherwise and they sell for 17 to 25 bux each here. Sorry I dont have any good pics available.

alex4286

cocoworms usually sell anywhere from $50-$60 locally here
if you find some for $35 id buy atleast two! thats a deal!
heres a pick of one of mine:

grabbitt

I would LOVE to find a coco worm for anything less than $75 around here..
Feather dusters go for 12-18, but I would hop on that deal for the coco worm ASAP