Show off your babys

muffdiver

i firgue lets see everyones baby whether its your kids, car, fish tanks, cat, dog or spouse
first are my kids 18 month boy on the left and my 4 yr old girl on the right, then we have my toy my rx7, 3rd my 220 RR tank and last my love of my life my wife

mimzy

alrighty-roony!! I'll jump in....
1st, our 5yr old calico, Whisky. Then there's our 4month old spotted tabby, Lilly.
And in the position of honor; My favorite person on the planet - My Husband :joy:
....we'll be married 1yr on the 30th!

mimzy

Originally Posted by OficeDepot
where are your kids, mimzy?
very funny, Ofice.

Muff, that car is HAWT

muffdiver

Originally Posted by Mimzy
very funny, Ofice.

Muff, that car is HAWT

Thanks its my baby front end shipped from japan

jmick

Here is my 11 month old enjoying his first X-Mas. Second one is my wife and our Fila.

bluegirl

Here's my babies...My hubby John and son Ryan, my great dane Scooby-Dee, and one of my two kitties Moky aka Fatboy. My other cat Webster aka Webby was unavailable for photos due to a bad fur day.

salty tank

what kind of car is that muffdiver? Its on the tip of my tounge. Im not into the whole street racing jap car thing. if im gonna spend money on a car that is quick and killer lookin its gonna be american muscle baby!

misty7850

Heres my baby's
my dogs Brownie and Lunchmeat (brother and sister) 6 years old.
My grandaughter Jessica.. I have 4 grandchildren and only recent pictures of Jessie..
My Rock Blenny
My percula's..

muffdiver

Originally Posted by salty tank
what kind of car is that muffdiver? Its on the tip of my tounge. Im not into the whole street racing jap car thing. if im gonna spend money on a car that is quick and killer lookin its gonna be american muscle baby!

its a rx7 with a re front end from japan it cost with custom dues about $2800.00
don't get me wrong i love old schoool muscle cars but im tired of see mustangs and cameros with the same look just a diferent color thats why i built a custom car like this one

J

jdragunas

1st is the hubby and me, 2nd is my fav puppy in the whole wide world, and 3rd is my chinese water dragon.. he's so cuuuuute!!!

salty tank

Originally Posted by muffdiver
its a rx7 with a re front end from japan it cost with custom dues about $2800.00
don't get me wrong i love old schoool muscle cars but im tired of see mustangs and cameros with the same look just a diferent color thats why i built a custom car like this one

Nice car by the way. Oh ya im tired of mustangs and cameros too. Although i do like special edition mustangs such as shelbys alot more. My uncle has a 67 gt 350 shelby mustang. He is the original owner and he even has the original tires saved. thats a mustang you dont see to often.

mitzel

My wife pam daughter abby and my self

The beast DIESEL Little di we know he would grow into his name . He's won best big dog in our club shows.