Show off your babys

devildog54

Originally Posted by salty tank
Nice car by the way. Oh ya im tired of mustangs and cameros too. Although i do like special edition mustangs such as shelbys alot more. My uncle has a 67 gt 350 shelby mustang. He is the original owner and he even has the original tires saved. thats a mustang you dont see to often.
well if you're going to rag on them at least spell it right, it's Camaro
I my self have a stang...i like American Muscle, not rice burners....
funny how u guys hate to see those 2 and i hate hearing cars that sound like weed eaters

muffdiver

Originally Posted by DevilDog54
well if you're going to rag on them at least spell it right, it's Camaro
I my self have a stang...i like American Muscle, not rice burners....
funny how u guys hate to see those 2 and i hate hearing cars that sound like weed eaters

thats funny that you would think i would hate american muscle car or would think i would rag on them but before you start to rag about japan cars, maybe there a few things you need to know first off your a hater. second i owned about five mustang a 1987 t top, 1989,1990,1990,1991 so for you to even say something like that. so far you have shown me and the people that are reading this that you are a hater why don't you post a pic of you mustang not a pic you find in a magazine that you wish was yours or one that you took at a car show that your thinking of saying is yours.come on lets see this rice killer. oh yeah one more thing my car is super queit i spend the money to make it that queit so when i go to people that are haters and pull up and they automaticily think its all show and no go but buddy let me tell you this when i hit the throllte and the turbo comes on, the person im racing hears it they know there screwed and its too late because that thing sounds like a jet engine so if you know turbo you should know how big a T70 and how sounds. think before you start bashing someones car and thinking you know that person, remember you make an ass out of yourself when you talk so closed minded and talk like a hater
trust me i'm not mad, because people like you make me money at the races.

birdy

My 2 1/2 yr old twins:

Here is my Daughter with our doggie Jessie:

My son building fish tank stands with his daddy:

Kali the most superior cat in the world (or so she thinks):

Not really my baby, but my husbands 1970 with newly rebuild 409.

zsalinas

Muff Diver. I know a bit about turbos. I for one know that turbo is huge. I love your rx-7 also it's beatiful. I do love old muscle cars and stuff too I just hate those most people that drive them are assholes! I drive a GSX Eclipse. It's AWD turbo and I'm in the process of building a motor that should put me into the low mid 11's because of my elevation. I live in Utah it kills speed. We're puttin an hx35 turbo in my car. Just in case you didn't know that's the same turbo they put in dodge cummins deisel trucks. Just wanted to shout you out I love your car.
Devil Dog thats dumb of you to say our cars sound like weed whackers keep in mind that's the people who just buy a muffler and tip and weld it on. Those are not the people with true performace piping. They do sound horrible. We call them fart cans ha ha

muffdiver

Originally Posted by salty tank
Nice car by the way. Oh ya im tired of mustangs and cameros too. Although i do like special edition mustangs such as shelbys alot more. My uncle has a 67 gt 350 shelby mustang. He is the original owner and he even has the original tires saved. thats a mustang you dont see to often.

old school cars like that are in a class by themselves, those are the cars that were made for one thing picking up girls and racing, the old school mustangs and camaros are simple beautiful cars. they have there own style. maybe thats why people still turn there heads when they drive by because you dont see that many of them anymore at least nice ones that make the ground shake from a big block or a small block that has a huge cam that sounds like it barely staying on intil the throtle is hit then all living hell breaks lose. thats the old school way and i still love that sound. i just love the rotoary engine 3 moving parts and can rev to about 10k rpms

muffdiver

Originally Posted by Zsalinas
Muff Diver. I know a bit about turbos. I for one know that turbo is huge. I love your rx-7 also it's beatiful. I do love old muscle cars and stuff too I just hate those most people that drive them are assholes! I drive a GSX Eclipse. It's AWD turbo and I'm in the process of building a motor that should put me into the low mid 11's because of my elevation. I live in Utah it kills speed. We're puttin an hx35 turbo in my car. Just in case you didn't know that's the same turbo they put in dodge cummins deisel trucks. Just wanted to shout you out I love your car.
Devil Dog thats dumb of you to say our cars sound like weed whackers keep in mind that's the people who just buy a muffler and tip and weld it on. Those are not the people with true performace piping. They do sound horrible. We call them fart cans ha ha
one of my friends has a gsx and he put a 16g ported polished clipped and ajusted some sensors and hes doing 11.70s on street tires burning them up it looks cool as hell seeing it smoke all four tires, theres a place out here that builds some sick dsm cars that move. i'll find out what turbo is on the dodge trucks give me a few days.

zsalinas

Originally Posted by muffdiver
one of my friends has a gsx and he put a 16g ported polished clipped and ajusted some sensors and hes doing 11.70s on street tires burning them up it looks cool as hell seeing it smoke all four tires, theres a place out here that builds some sick dsm cars that move. i'll find out what turbo is on the dodge trucks give me a few days.
Yeah dsm's are crazy cars man. As far as the turbo goes I'm not sure what years of cummins it was i swear like 97-00 or something like that. It's a hollsett (sp??) turbo. It's an HX35 it's gonna be sweet. We're actually takin a block from a galant cause it's a 2.4L and porting it to a 2.5L and then my stock head will be ported and it bolts right on to that block. It's gonna be some serious power. We're told up here that whatever 1/4 you run take about a second off and thats what you'd run at sea level. I'm glad I have somebody else on this board also interested in cars as much as me!

muffdiver

Originally Posted by Zsalinas
Yeah dsm's are crazy cars man. As far as the turbo goes I'm not sure what years of cummins it was i swear like 97-00 or something like that. It's a hollsett (sp??) turbo. It's an HX35 it's gonna be sweet. We're actually takin a block from a galant cause it's a 2.4L and porting it to a 2.5L and then my stock head will be ported and it bolts right on to that block. It's gonna be some serious power. We're told up here that whatever 1/4 you run take about a second off and thats what you'd run at sea level. I'm glad I have somebody else on this board also interested in cars as much as me!
listen lets start a thread about cars so that way we don't high jack this thread and ruin it for everyone, give me a min and i'll start it. sorry to everyone

mitzel

Abbrianna this last halloween

Pam and diesel about three years ago

Pam and BooDuh the same time

kamaqazi21

Love the RX-7 its really nice and i bet its quick. Do you know the quarter mile time or the hp at the wheels? Gotta say that its really nice good job with that. I used to work on my friends supra with him but lost contact with him when i moved back to sugarland. He had this huge ass intercooler and this crazy ass t-88 on it he had like 550-600 at the wheels it was nuts, he would go thru tires like nothing. Well good luck with your ride and keep makin that cash of the idiots LOL LMAO. tc

A

anthonynyc

Wow, another Rx7 member, nice!
Here's mine. Runs 11.1 with the stock twins but now pushing 571 Rear Wheel HP and should be running low 10s this year (hopefully)

Anthony

muffdiver

nice thats what my car ran with the stock engine but now i had a 13re out of a cosmo installed with a meat grinder and should have no problems running 10s its good to see a fellow 7 owner
ZOOM ZOOM

razoreqx

Originally Posted by lovethesea
OMG, she is so cute. When did she come along???
Aug 21 2005. She has to be the best baby I have ever seen in my entire life!!
Course i am a bit bias :)